"I had downloaded some Tidal audio tracks offline with my Tidal subscription. However, when I moved those music files to my Android phone for playing on Poweramp Music Player, I couldn't get it work. I tried it for several times but failed. Is there any step I missed? What's the right way to get Tidal music to Poweramp on my phone? Thanks for your help in advance!"
Poweramp Music Player is one of the oldest music player for Android devices. With it, users can add a track counter, adjust the display theme, reset the rating system, etc. With such powerful features, you may have the best listening experience of playing Tidal music on Poweramp.
Now you may be eager to know how to add Tidal music to Poweramp Music Player for listening. Please take it ease. Here we are about to recommend an easy way for you to get Tidal music as local files on your computer. And then you can import and play music from Tidal on Poweramp without any limitation.
Part 1. Stream Tidal Music on Poweramp via AudFree Tidal Music Converter
To get started, we need to learn the reason why the downloaded Tidal music can't be added to Poweramp first. As for Tidal music, they are protected by right protection, which prevents users to use the music outsides Tidal app. As a result, here is why you can't get Tidal music play on Poweramp. But please don't panic. Here we are going to show you a powerful tool to rip the protection from Tidal music and get Tidal music as local files on your computer.
It is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, which is a professional music converter for Tidal. This program can convert Tidal to MP3, AAC, FLAC, etc. and other audio formats that Poweramp supported. You can customize the audio parameters as you like within AudFree program.
Moreover, it can batch convert Tidal audio tracks at a faster speed, so you don't need to worry about it will take much of your time. Not only that, this smart tool can keep original audio quality and full ID3 tags after conversion. Then you can enjoy the Tidal music on Poweramp as original tracks.
Part 2. Steps to Convert Tidal Music for Poweramp
Before guiding you on how to convert Tidal music to Poweramp, we would like to note you that you need to install AudFree Tidal Music Converter and the Tidal app on your computer first. After that, you can step to see how to use AudFree program to convert Tidal audios for playing on Poweramp.
- Step 1Load Tidal music to AudFree Tidal Converter
- Click on the AudFree Tidal Music Converter icon on your computer's desktop to open it. Then the Tidal app will load at the same time. Go to Tidal app to discover the music you like to download for Poweramp. Then hit on the 'three-dot' icon to copy the link of the track and paste it to the search bar of AudFree. Next, touch on the '+' button to add Tidal audios to AudFree program.
- Step 2Set Tidal output settings for Poweramp
- To set Tidal output audio settings, please press on the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Mac' from the top right menu of your Mac system. Then click on the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to launch the setting window. Here you can select the audio format that Poweramp supported for Tidal music. Besides, you could personalize other output audio parameters , such as channel, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Convert Tidal music to Poweramp
- When all the settings are ready, please press on the 'Convert' button to begin downloading and converting Tidal music. Then you can see the real-time converting process in the main screen of AudFree. Once completes, you can click on the 'Converted' button and then 'search' option to locate the converted Tidal music files on your computer.
Part 3. How to Play Tidal Music on Poweramp
By following the above steps, you have got Tidal music as local files on your PC. Now you could go ahead to import Tidal music to Poweramp for listening. You could follow the steps below to see how to do that.
Step 1. Connect your Android phone with your computer via the USB cable.
Step 2. Find and locate the folder that stores converted Tidal music tracks on your PC.
Step 3. Copy and paste Tidal music files to your Android device.
Step 4. Open Poweramp app on your phone and then play Tidal music on Poweramp Music Player.