In Reddit's Tidal community, you can see a heated discussion related to the question, "Does Tidal have an equalizer?". For this question, I'm sorry to tell you that there is no built-in Tidal equalizer yet. Nevertheless, some users may still want to use an equalizer to improve the listening environment, as they might not be using professional studio-quality headphones that can deliver intact sounds.
Indeed, Tidal offers high fidelity sound quality and Tidal equalizer can help make a difference in our listening experience. Therefore, here we have selected the top Tidal equalizers for Android, iOS, Windows and Mac for you to choose from. Besides, you will also learn a perfect way to play Tidal on any Tidal eq with freedom.
Part 1. Equalizer for Tidal Android - Top 4
After carefully testing and comparing the Tidal equalizers on the market, we finally find several top Tidal equalizers for Android. Keep reading to learn more about them.
Top 1. Sennheiser CapTune
While Tidal Music doesn't have a built-in equalizer, Sennheiser has debuted a new sound optimization app with Tidal built-in called CapTune. It's actually a high-quality music player and a powerful sound tuning app, which provides you with new standards of fidelity. You can make precise adjustments with the CapTune and find the right settings for your listening context.
If you are keen on running, you can set up your running playlist with an energizing bass boost. Through Sennheiser CapTune, you are able to enjoy Tidal's lossless music the way the artists intended.
- Excellent music player and equalizer
- Easy to use interface design
- CapTune and Tidal work togetherv
- Choose from pre-installed sound profiles to customize music
- Sometimes crashes occur
Top 2. 10 Band Equalizer
10 Band Equalizer is a free application that stands out by allowing you to adjust 10 different frequencies since most equalizers are limited to 5 bands. In this case, you can refine the sound even further to create the exact sound you want. And this Tidal equalizer app can adjust frequencies from 31Hz to 16kHz and a range of 10dB to -10dB.
Also, 10-band equalizer has a built-in music player. After you turn on 10 Band Equalizer in a stacked way, you can adjust the frequencies manually or choose one from the preset options to enhance your Tidal listening experience. Importantly, the app does a great job of tweaking the sound for a wide range of uses.
- Adjustable 10-band equalizer available for high customization
- Easy to use interface
- Work with most music apps to control music playback
- Contain ads
- There is no pro version to remove ads
Top 3. Equalizer FX
Equalizer FX is a more modern version of Tidal Equalizer, with a clean interface that makes it especially easy for anyone to use. The equalizer also has a clever preset auto-detection feature, which means that the best matching EQ preset is detected based on the song you are currently listening to. You can also be surprised to find bass boost, virtualization and loudness enhancers as you use it.
Equalizer FX also works with most music players, including Tidal, Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music, and more. It includes both a paid version and a free version, with the paid version adding some features to the free version and removing ads.
- Preset auto-detection
- Bass boost, surround sound and sound amplifier
- Delete, edit, rename presets
- User-friendly interface
- It is limited to 5-band Tidal equalizer
Top 4. Music Volume EQ
Music Volume EQ is also the popular Tidal equalizer android available. It actually works well because it has the standard five-band equalizer and bass booster. At the same time, you get bass boost, volume control, loudness enhancement, etc. perfectly. It is worth mentioning that it is completely free and works with most audio players so that you can enjoy high quality Tidal music streaming.
- Media audio control
- Bass booster and 3D virtualizer effects
- 9 equalizer presets and custom presetsv
- Compatible with most Android music players and video players
- On-screen banner ads
Part 2. Tidal Equalizer iOS - Boom Bass Booster & Equalizer
Boom Bass Booster & Equalizer is developed as an iPhone and iPad equalizer for Tidal and Spotify Music. It features a customizable 8-band or 16-band equalizer, and 29 handcrafted equalizer presets like Pop, Dubstep, etc. to create you a fire-new way of Tidal Music listening. With patented technology, you are able to experience the amazing 3D surround audio sound on your headphones.
It has a clean and user-friendly interface, which requires no professional skills to handle. For Tidal equalizer iPhone, it is worthy of recommendation. By the way, Boom Bass Booster & Equalizer is at charges for its service, although there is a 7-day free trial version, it is better for you to purchase its subscription so as to get unconditional and unrestricted access to explore all features.
- 3D Surround Sound and Powerful Bass
- Stream Tidal and Spotify Music
- Use 16-band or 8-band EQs
- 29 hand-crafted EQ presets
- It's not free to users
Part 3. Tidal Equalizer Windows - Equalizer APO
Equalizer APO is an open-source parametric/graphical equalizer for Windows. Unlike other Windows equalizer apps that are not made for basic users, Equalizer APO has an easy to use design and many powerful features such as unlimited filters, compatibility with multiple channels and fast response time to customize your music experience. In addition, it is very lightweight, not demanding on memory and processor, and uses very minimal system resources.
- Unlimited number of filters
- Apply to any number of channels
- Easy to understand interface
- No advanced equalizer functions
Part 4. Tidal Equalizer Mac - Amarra
Amarra for Tidal brings great sounds to your listening room to expand your musical horizons. It offers three products: Amarra sQ+ for Mac, Amarra Play for iOS, and Amarra Luxe for Mac/Win. Of the three products, most consumers would recommend Amarra sQ+ for Mac.
With Amarra for Tidal's professional-grade equalization, you can customize your sound for any speakers or headphones. With equalizer presets for different musical genres, Amarra's equalizer gives you control of the sound and brings out the best in all music. IWith a strong focus on audio quality, it is designed to maximize your experience of music.
- Easy-to-follow user interface
- Equipped with almost all sound profile presets
- 4-band full-parameter equalizer with multiple filters
Part 5. How to Play Tidal on Any Tidal Equalizer
All above are useful equalizers for Tidal music, and with any of them, you get ready to start a unique Tidal music journey. But sometimes, you may face a situation where certain Tidal equalizers struggle with system updates. After a system update, you will have to uninstall to get the equalizer to function again. To avoid unnecessary hassles involving equalizer updates, it is suggested that you play Tidal music in other media player with built-in equalizer, like VLC.
How to export music from Tidal to other player with equalizer? AudFree Tidal Music Converter comes to help you out. With its assistance, you can download Tidal audio tracks to local files with 100% lossless quality, so you will have no difficulty in transferring Tidal Music to any other media player with equalizer for offline playback.
In fact, it is an excellent Tidal music converter especially designed for Tidal addicts. With it, users can convert not only Tidal songs, but also playlists and albums to Lossless, MP3, M4A, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4B at 5X speed. As a result, you are allowed to keep Tidal music forever for offline listening without subscription.
How to Losslessly Download Music for Any Tidal Equalizer
- Step 1Open AudFree Tidable and Log in to Tidal Account
- Download and run AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer, the Tidal software will also open automatically. So, fill in your account information in the Tidal app, after that click on the "Sign in" option directly to sign in to your Tidal account.
- Step 2Adjust Tidal Music Output Settings
- Go to "Preferences", which is listed in the drop-down menu of a top-right icon shaped by three horizontal lines here. In the "Preferences" window, choose "Convert" to open format panel. Here, you can choose whether to do some customization on formats, channel, bitrate, and sample rate to make your personalized style of music. Or you can just go by default to set Lossless as output format to preserve the original style.
- Step 3Add Tidal Music to AudFree Tidable
- After format settings are done, search for your favorite playlist or album from Tidal music library. Then you can simply drag and drop Tidal songs into the conversion window of AudFree Tidal Music Converter.
- Step 4Download Tidal Music for Any Tidal Equlizer
- Now, click the "Convert" button and it will start downloading Tidal music. After that, you can locate your downloaded Tidal music by clicking the "Converted" icon to navigate to the destination folder where all the downloaded Tidal songs are stored. And then, you are able to play Tidal music on any media players with Tidal equalizer.
Here comes to an end of this informative article with the focus on Tidal equalizer on different devices like Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac. It's hard to say which is the best eq for Tidal, just choose the one that suits you to explore Tidal music collection extensively. By the way, if you want to enjoy more Tidal music offline on any device, AudFree Tidal Music Converter will bring you unexpected surprise.