Q: I've been a big fan of Amazon Music for a long time, listening to and downloading my preferred streaming music on my smartphone by becoming an Amazon member. The news that users can access Amazon Music on their laptops blew my mind. Can I play and download Amazon Music to my laptop?
Actually, Amazon Music is available for your laptop, phone, smart TV, smart watch and many other devices. Amazon subscribers have the privilege of saving favorite tunes on laptops for offline listening. Therefore, this article will focus on the official way for downloading Amazon Music to laptop as well as an advanced way to play Amazon Music on laptop without hassle.
Part 1. How to Download Amazon Music to Laptop via Official Way
It is widely known that Amazon Music offers music lovers a rich music library for entertainment. At the same time, only Amazon Prime and Amazon Unlimited subscribers are eligible to unlock the download feature. This means that if you want to download Amazon Music on your laptop, please upgrade your account in advance and thus follow the steps below.
Step 1. Download the Amazon Music app on your Mac or Windows laptop. After the installation process is complete, launch the Amazon Music app.
Step 2. Log into your Amazon Prime Music or Unlimited Music account and check if your subscription has expired. Alternatively, click the Sign Up option to register.
Step 3. Search for your favorite Amazon song, playlist, album or podcast, click the "Download" button next to it, then you have successfully downloaded Amazon Prime Music on laptop. Note that downloaded songs will be saved in the Amazon Music app, but not on the laptop locally.
Part 2. How to Download and Play Amazon Music on Laptop Freely
As mentioned above, playing and downloading Amazon Music on the Laptop is trivial for Amazon members. But once your account expires or your subscription is cancelled, you won't be able to access previously downloaded songs. To make matters worse, Amazon Music downloads during the subscription period are not local files and can only be played on officially licensed devices, which poses a significant limitation.
To solve this serious nuisance, AudFree Amazon Music Downloader was created specifically for downloading and converting a wide variety of Amazon Unlimited and Prime Music from any subscription on Mac and Windows laptops. What's more, it can losslessly convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV and other formats for a whole new offline experience on portable players and devices.
What's surprising is that AudFree Amable has the ability to download Amazon Music as a local file on your laptop at 5X faster speed. Such a professional and all-in-one Amazon Music downloader will definitely meet your needs. Then you’re free to download and play Amazon Music on laptop forever without a subscription.
How to Download Amazon Music on Laptop Freely
- Step 1Set Amazon Music Output Format
- Make sure AudFree Amable and Amazon Music application are installed on your laptop. Click the "Three Lines" icon on the top right of the main interface of AudFree Amable, select the Preference > Convert section, and then it’s able to convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. If necessary, the output music tracks can be archived by artist or album.
- Step 2Import Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- Please select any Amazon Music you like in the Amazon Music software. After that, drag and drop it directly to the main interface of AudFree Amable. Or, click the 'Share' > 'Copy Link' button and paste the Amazon Music link into the search box at the top, then remember to click the '+' button to complete the import.
- Step 3Download and Play Amazon Music on Laptop
- Just press the "Convert" button and this smart AudFree Amable will download Amazon Music to your laptop locally according to your settings. In turn, you are allowed to have these Amazon Music files forever and listen to Amazon Music offline on laptop even without subscription and Amazon Music app.
Part 3. FAQs About Amazon Music on Laptop
Q: Is Amazon Music available on laptop?
A: In reality, in addition to being able to listen to Amazon Music on your mobile and computer, Amazon Music is now available on laptop, smart watch, smart TV and more, which greatly facilitates our lives.
Q: Can you download Amazon Prime Music to laptop?
A: The answer is undoubtedly yes, as long as you subscribe to Amazon Prime or Amazon Unlimited, this goal can be a reality. Also, if you are Amazon Music free users, try the above mentioned AudFree Amable to download Amazon Prime Music with freedom.
Q: How to get Amazon Music download on laptop?
A: In addition to the previous official program to download Amazon Music directly, you can also get Amazon Music downloads on laptop via the AudFree Amazon Music Downloader with no restrictions.
Part 4. In Conclusion
It’s noticeable that downloading Amazon music on laptop through the official method brings a lot of limitations and greatly reduces the enthusiasm for music. You'd better make use of the professional AudFree Amable to get Amazon Music local files forever and thus enjoy Amazon Music on your laptop to your heart's content.