Looking for a way to download Amazon Music to computer? Amazon Music allows users to stream music through their free or paid subscriptions. If you upgrade to Amazon Prime or Unlimited, you can download songs through the Amazon Music app or Amazon Music Web Edition.
However, it's important to note that the songs you download from Amazon Prime and Unlimited are only cached files. Amazon Music has security measures to prevent unauthorized downloads. So, it is impossible to get local audio files of Amazon Music songs.
Fortunately, a professional Amazon Music downloader will help you download songs from Amazon Music to your computer locally. Keep reading to learn how to do this. Also, we will show you how to download the Amazon Music songs you have purchased to your computer.
Way 1. How to Download Music from Amazon Music to Computer Locally
As we have mentioned above, even if you're allowed to download music from Amazon to computer via the Amazon Music app, you still can't locate the downloaded files. Therefore, a professional Amazon Music downloader is necessary. Here we suggest AudFree Amazon Music Converter.
It is a well-designed tool for all Amazon Music subscribers. It has the ability to download music from Amazon Music Free, Amazon Prime Music, Amazon Music Unlimited, and Amazon Music HD to your local computer.
It empowers you to get local Amazon Music downloads to computer at a 5X faster speed. Besides, this professional Amazon Music downloader can convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, etc. with ID3 tags preserved. In this case, you can listen to lossless Amazon Music playlists on all devices and keep them forever.
Please first install the AudFree Amazon Music Converter on your PC/Mac (simply click on the 'Download' button above). Then let's see how to use it to save Amazon Music to computer even without a paid subscription.
How to Download Songs from Amazon Music to Computer Locally
- Step 1Change output settings for Amazon Music
- You can choose to customize the output settings for Amazon Music downloads. Click the 'three-line' menu from the top-right toolbar to choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to open the setting window. Now, you can define the output format as MP3, Lossless, FLAC, or other common audio files and change other audio parameters.
- Step 2Add Amazon Music for download to computer
- Find the Amazon Music playlists/songs/albums that you'd like to save to PC. And then press this item and choose 'Share' > 'Copy Link' to copy the Amazon Music link. Then put this link into the address box at the top of the AudFree Amazon Music Converter. The '+' button will change from gray to orange. It means that it's available for adding Amazon Music. Simple hit on it, and all Amazon Music songs will be added immediately.
- Step 3Download Amazon Music to PC/Mac
- To start the download process, please tap the 'Convert' tab at the adding window. After conversion, all added Amazon Music will be saved to your local computer. You can find them by clicking the 'Converted' icon. You can also locate them in your computer's local folder by following the 'Output' folder at the bottom.
Way 2. How to Download Purchased Songs from Amazon Music on Computer
The first way can be used for Amazon Music Free, Amazon Music Prime, Amazon Music Unlimted, and Amazon Music HD. Here we will show you another way to download music from Amazon Music Free. That is, you can first purchase songs and then download them on your computer.
Note: By this way, you can't locate the downloaded Amazon Music files on your computer. You can only listen to them offline on the Amazon Music app.
2.1 Purchase Amazon Music Songs
Step 1. Visit Amazon Music on Web.
Step 2. Choose 'Buy Music' at the top and then select 'Digital Music'.
Step 3. Browse or search for the song you want to purchase. Then click on it and press the 'Buy song $X.XX' button.
Step 4. Click on 'Pay with XX' to confirm your purchase.
2.2 Download Purchased Songs
Step 1. Open the Amazon Music app on your computer.
Step 2. Tap on 'Library' > 'Songs'. Then select 'Purchased' to view your purchased songs.
Step 3. Click on the 'download' icon next to the item you want to listen to.
We hope this tutorial on how to download music from Amazon Music to computer is helpful to you. If you are a fan of Amazon Music and want to use it for a long time, we recommend you choose the first way. Because AudFree Amazon Music Converter allows you to download Amazon Music to computer locally. You really own the downloaded songs and you can use them on any device if you want. Best of all, it doesn't require a paid subscription or purchase of songs.