With the development of technology, there are more and more helpful ways to swim in the ocean of knowledge. For example, we can listen to audiobooks to learn stories and professional knowledge instead of reading paper books.
Audible store is the world's largest online digital store of downloadable audiobooks. What's more, it enables users to play audio books on a wide variety of devices supported official Audible app, such as Kindle tablets, MP3 players, smartphones, computers, etc.
Today, to make the Audible audiobook playback more convenient, we are here to introduce the effective workarounds on how to stream Audible books through Bluetooth so that you will be able to listen to audiobooks without network, such as playing Audible files when driving, running, cooking, etc.
Part 1. How to Play Audible Books via Bluetooth on Bluetooth-enabled Devices
Bluetooth is a convenient and effective wireless technology to stream digital files for playback, which only requires you to connect two Bluetooth-enabled accessories that are in a short distance without having to use cable.
You just need to make sure your devices support for Bluetooth function and then you can start to pair your phone or table with another Bluetooth-available device, like car audio system or other smart speakers and then listen to Audible books through Bluetooth. Here, we will take a phone and car stereo as example to show the detailed tutorial on how to play Audible audiobooks via Bluetooth wireless technology.
Step 1. Navigate to your phone's 'Settings' section and turn the 'Bluetooth' function on.
Step 2. In your car, please switch on 'Bluetooth' as well. You can make it available in some cars but other cars require you to navigate through the infotainment system.
Tips: If you can't find the button, you can get more detailed information by checking your car's manual.
Step 3. Your car will detect your phone and give the further instruction. Sometimes, you will be required to verify the code on mobile device that your car sends.
Step 4. When the devices are connected via Bluetooth, you can start to open Audible app on your phone and choose the favorite audiobook for listening. And then audiobooks will be playing in the car via the Bluetooth.
Part 2. How to Stream Audible Audiobooks without Bluetooth
With the Bluetooth technology, it could be easy to access to Audible audiobooks on Bluetooth devices. But sometimes, it comes with some skipping issues. And there is no Bluetooth function in some devices. What's worse, Audible audiobooks are encoded in protected AA/AAX audio format, which limited users to play Audible files on selected devices only.
As a result, we're here to share a successful experience to stream Audible books without Bluetooth on all devices even that are unavailable in Audible supported list. Thanks to AudFree Audible Audiobook Converter, it's specialized in removing DRM from Audible audiobooks and converting Audible AA/AAX to plain audio files, like MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B so that you can transfer and play Audible books on any device with ease.
AudFree Audible Audiobook Converter
- Remove DRM from Audible audiobooks with zero quality loss
- Convert Audible audiobooks to MP3, WAV, AAC, M4A, FLAC, etc.
- Keep ID3 tags, chapters and all other metadata info
- Split large Audible books into small segments by chapters
- Play Audible books on all devices even without Bluetooth
Steps to Listen to Audible Books without Bluetooth
The following tutorial is focusing on how to use AudFree Audible Audiobook Converter to convert DRM-ed audio files for easy listening. This smart tool is compatible with Mac and Windows operating system.
- Step 1Add Audible audiobooks to AudFree
- Before getting started to load audiobooks, please make sure you have download audiobooks from Audible store on your computer. And then you can directly click the first 'Add Files' button to select Audible files to AudFree software. Besides, you can also choose to drag and drop downloaded audio books to the AudFree's main interface.
- Step 2Customize Audible output formats and other parameters
- To make Audible files playable on all devices no matter for Bluetooth or non-Bluetooth speakers, you can personalize output format to an audio format with higher combability, such as MP3. To do this, please click the 'audio' icon to open the setting window, in which you can define output format and change other audio parameters, like sample rate, bit rate, etc. for exported Audible files.
- Step 3Convert Audible books for playback on non-Bluetooth devices
- The last step you need to do is to simply press the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner of the AudFree Audible Converter. It will launch the converting mode to convert added Audible files to the target audio files you set before in batch. In general, it can work at 30X faster speed with zero quality loss. You can preview the converted Audible files by hitting on the 'history' icon.
After conversion, you can locate common Audible files on your computer and then transfer audiobooks to USB flash drive for playing in the car stereo and smart speakers or other devices, such as MP3 players for playback.