Where does Amazon Music Download to Android phones and computers? If you are looking for the answer to this question or other similar questions, well, you came to the right place.
This article is the required reading for every Amazon Music beginners. Here, you will learn about how to download Amazon Music to Android devices, iOS devices, PC and Mac, whether you are Amazon Music Free user or Amazon Prime member.
Part 1. What is Amazon Music – Everything You Need to Know
There are 3 tiers of Amazon Music subscriptions: Amazon Music Free, Amazon Prime Music, and Amazon Unlimited Music.
The Amazon Music Free are free to every user with hundreds of playlists and streaming stations.
The Amazon Prime Music requires the Amazon Prime membership and offers over 2 million songs, plus thousands of personalized playlists.
The Amazon Unlimited Music needs to pay an extra subscription fee, whether you are already Prime member or not (The Prime members own discounted rates). Meanwhile, Unlimited Music provides more than 60 million songs and thousands of customized playlists.
In addition to subscribe to Amazon Music, you are also available to purchase music from Amazon Music directly. It is convenient for those who are searching for some specific tracks, which are only available on Amazon Music.
If you would like to learn more about Amazon Music, you can click here to check other details.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to PC / Mac
Get Amazon Music Downloads to PC: Required Tool
Please notice that Prime and Unlimited subscribers are not eligible to download Amazon Prime music and Unlimited songs to the computer for offline playing. They are only allowed to download the purchased music from Amazon. That means you are charged twice: Pay for the subscription plus the single song. It seems wired, right?
To enjoy Amazon music offline on the computer without spending additional money, you need to use an outstanding Amazon Music downloader, which name is AudFree Amazon Music Downloader. This magic tool can capture any song, album, playlist, etc. from Amazon Music and download them to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and so forth.
Utilizing the newest downloading skills, this smart tool can identify every song's title, artist, album, album art, etc. and save in the downloaded files. With the help of this intelligent software, it is easy and simple to get Amazon music downloads on the computer for offline playback.
Music Download from Amazon Music: Detailed Steps
- Step 1Add Amazon music to AudFree
- Install AudFree Amazon Music Downloader on your computer. You will see a series icon of media players and web browsers on the main window. Choose the Amazon Music desktop app. Or click the Chrome to visit the Amazon Music web player. If both of these icons are not on the list, please tap on the transparent '+' icon to add them to AudFree.
- Step 2Change output settings for Amazon Music
- Before recording and downloading the Amazon songs, please press the "audio" button on the bottom right corner of the interface. A new box will pop up for resetting output parameters. Then you can alter the format, codec, channel, bit rate, sample rate. Here, we highly recommend you to follow the settings below. For Amazon Prime Music: MP3, 320 kbps, 48000Hz. For Amazon Unlimited Music: FLAC, 24 bit, 96000Hz.
- Step 3Start to record and download Amazon songs
- Now turn to the Amazon desktop app or the Amazon Music web player that you open before. Pick the song you want to download and start to play it. The program will automatically record the current playing song and save it as the selected sound settings. When the song is ready to end, click the 'Stop' button. Then you can locate the local catalog to check the downloaded Amazon tracks.
Now you have managed to download the Amazon music on PC and Mac. Just open the local audios via any music player to start the offline playback.
Part 3. How to Download Amazon Music to Android / iOS Devices
After you download Amazon songs on the computer, you can free to sync the downloaded audios to your Android phone, iPhone, Android tablet, iPad and any other portable devices. Just use the Bluetooth connection or the USB connection between mobile devices and computers.
You can also get Amazon Prime Music download from Android or iOS app with the Prime and Unlimited membership. Now let' s have a quick look at how to download Amazon Prime music and Unlimited tracks on the mobile devices.
Step 1. Choose the music that you want to download.
Step 2. Click to the 'More Options' and tap the 'Download'.