Q: "How to check your Apple Music Stats?" Apple Music Stats, also called Apple Music Replay, shows the Apple Music listening history of every user. For example, Apple Music 2019 Replay reflects your Apple Music most played songs, artists and albums in 2019 and then creates a new playlist that contains the top songs of your 2019.
There are multiple other factors that can influence your Replay Apple Music, including the tracks in your Apple Music library, the songs you played with logging in your Apple ID, the amount of time and plays spent enjoying the particular track or album, etc.
Anyway, it is an interesting thing to review your favorite Apple songs throughout the year, right? And it could be better if the Apple Music Rewind can be downloaded and played forever. In this article, you can not only know about how to see your Apple Music Stats 2019 and 2020, but also get an unexpected method to download Apple Music Replay 2019 and 2020 playlists and listen to them forever, even if you decide to cancel Apple Music subscription after that.
Part 1. How to Check Apple Music Stats 2019 and 2020
Here, you can have a quick browse on how to get Apple Music Replay as follows:
Step 1. Open the browser and enter to replay.music.apple.com.
Step 2. Log in your Apple ID which is still in the subscription period.
Step 3. Choose 'Get Your Replay Mix' to see your 2019 wrapped Apple Music.
You can scroll down to see the artists and albums you listen to the most in 2019. It will display who the artists are, how much time you spent on them, the top 10 albums you listen to and so forth.
Tips: If you don't see 'Get Your Replay Mix', it probably because that you haven't played enough music. And now it is available to check the Apple Music Replay 2020 playlist. Just spend more time on enjoying music this year.
Part 2. How to Download Apple Music Replay 2019 and 2020
After you checked the list of Apple Music Recap 2019, you can save the playlist to your Apple Music library for collection. Rewind it or share it with your friends so that they can add it to their library as well.
Other than sharing, it is also available to download 2019 Rewind Apple Music for forever collection. By this way, you can listen to your Apple Music Replay playlists even after your Apple subscription expires. Now, let me introduce this useful method for you.
To get it started, you need a powerful software called AudFree Apple Music Converter, which is easy to figure out what it is from the name. This smart tool is specially designed to convert and download Apple Music tracks, playlists, albums, etc. to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV and so on. The converted Apple audios will not expire after your Apple subscription ends.
Furthermore, with the support of the latest converting techniques, this intelligent tool can keep 100% sound quality and 100% raw metadata in the converted audio files. You can see ID3 tags like artist, album, genre, year, etc. and use these info to order and manage your local music library.
Please don't worry about the safety of AudFree, it is 100% safe and legal to download songs from Apple Music for personal use. With its help, you can easily download and save Apple Music Replay 2019 playlists forever.
Now let's check the simple tutorial on how to use Audfree to download Apple Music Wrapped as follow:
- Step 1 Add Apple Music Replay playlist to AudFree
- In the Apple Music 2019 Replay list, click '+ADD' to save it to your Apple Music Library. Then download and install AudFree Apple Music Converter on your computer. The Apple Music desktop app will open automatically. Log into your Apple account and check if the Replay playlist is kept in the library. Then click the first "Load Library" button in the interface of AudFree. In the new window, choose 'Apple Music' and select the tracks in it. Then hit 'Add' to load them to AudFree.
- Step 2Modify the output settings for Apple Music Recap tracks
- If you are the Windows user, please click the first menu icon from the top title bar of AudFree. Then choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. If you are the Mac user, please find the "AudFree Apple Music Converter" from the system menu on the top left corner of the screen. Repeat 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. A new window will show up. Now you can reset the output format and sound quality by changing the output parameters. For example, to keep the original sound settings, please set format to MP3, bit rate to 320 kbps, and sample rate to 48000 Hz.
- Step 3Convert and download Apple Music Rewind songs
- Hit to the huge "Convert" bar on the right corner to start the conversion. Once the process is done, you can follow the red spot to visit the local music catalog. Which keeps all converted Apple tracks.