When you're in a bind or a mess, you get solace from Spotify music. Now, Spotify has introduced the "Wrapped" feature to bring those memories back to you, enabling you to see what songs, artists, genres you've listened to throughout the year. Yet when Spotify users want to enjoy and celebrate their memories, they unexpectedly find Spotify Wrapped not working issue.
Users faced different situations regarding Spotify Wrapped 2022 not working, including Spotify Wrapped story not working, app crashing, and skipping slideshows, etc. What the hell is going on here? In this article, we will provide the reasons and possible solutions for Spotify Wrapped not working. Moreover, you will learn about an amazing Spotify music downloader to listen to Spotify songs anytime and anywhere.
Part 1. Why Is Spotify Wrapped Not Working
Spotify Wrapped is a new highlight for Spotify users, but while Spotify lovers are enjoying their most listened albums and playlists of the year, some users often ask the question: why is my Spotify Wrapped not working? You may encounter situations like Spotify Wrapped slideshow not working, Spotify Wrapped video not working, spotify Wrapped couldn't load the page. The reasons behind these problems are as follows:
- Your Spotify app is running with an old version.
- Your Spotify app has corrupted files.
- Your internet connection is not stable.
- Access to Animation is off on your phone.
- The battery saver of your phone is on.
Part 2. How to Fix Spotify Wrapped Not Working
The report of Spotify users and the Spotify Community shows that there are four common conditions regarding Spotify Wrapped not working. You might also be facing an issue from these four, so we'll provide you with the main issues and their detailed solutions.
1. Spotify Wrapped Not Available
This is the major problem Spotify users are facing. When they open their Spotify application, no Wrapped stories section appears to them and they only see some playlists they have listened to in recent years. To solve this issue, follow the given solutions.
1) Delete Spotify Cache: Sometimes, apps stop working due to the collection of corrupted files in the app. Deleting those corrupted files results in the efficient working of the app.
2) Install the Latest Spotify App: An outdated version of Spotify can also cause this issue. Update your Spotify application to make it run smoothly.
2. Wrapped Story Not Opening
1) Check Your Internet Connection: Internet connection is another major reason for Spotify Wrapped not working. Ensure to have a stable internet connection.
2) Check the Accessibility Settings on Your Phone: Maybe the animation settings of your phone are off. Turn that on so that Wrapped stories can be uploaded on your phone.
3. Wrapped Stories Crashing the App
1) Restart the App: Your Spotify app might slow down or have any software glitch. Restart the app to enjoy Wrapped stories successfully.
2) Delete Cache: Cache of any application may causes serious issues. Clear Spotify cache to listen to Wrapped stories.
3) Reinstall with the Latest Version of the App: Maybe your Spotify app is running with an old version. Uninstall the Spotify app and reinstall it to the latest version.
4. Wrapped Stories Skipping through Slides
1) Set Your Phone Animation Settings to On: Ensure to turn on the Animation Settings on your phone.
2) Turn Off Battery Saver on Your Phone: Sometimes, the battery saver does not allow many things to run on the phone. Turn off the battery saver to listen to Spotify Wrapped stories without skipping.
Bonus Time: How to Download Spotify Music Offline Without Premium
With the above solutions, you are able to solve the issue of Spotify Wrapped not working on Android and iOS without any problem. Now, on a lighter note, we'll show you how to listen to your favorite Spotify tracks offline for free. As you probably know, Spotify only allows its premium users to download Spotify music offline, what about free users?
In fact, for free users to do this, a professional third-party software like AudFree Spotify Music Converter is a must, because it can download Spotify music to your computer locally so that you can listen to it offline without premium as you like.
Also, it can convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV and many other audio formats. During the conversion process, the original ID3 tags of Spotify music are kept intact, such as album, title, artist and playlist. In turn, you can play Spotify music offline without any restrictions on multiple devices, including game consoles, portable MP3 players, smartphones and smart speakers.
Main Features of AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Remember: Ensure to download and launch the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your Mac or Windows computer before learning how to listen to Spotify offline wothout premium.
- Step 1Add Spotify Music to AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- If the converter is successfully launched, you can start adding Spotify music. There are two ways here, the first one is to drag and drop your favorite Spotify tracks on the main interface. The other is to copy-paste the song's link and paste it into the search bar. After that, click the '+' icon to add the selected song.
- Step 2Set Output Preferences for Spotify Songs
- After adding the songs, click on the Menu icon at the top. Select the Preferences and the Convert section, then set the Spotify song's output audio format to MP3, WAV, AAC and FLAC. In addition, you can also change other parameters such as channel, sample rate, and bit rate.
- Step 3Listen to Spotify Music Offline without Premium
- Click the "Convert" button at the bottom of the page, the converter will start downloading the Spotify songs you selected to your computer locally. Once done, you have the freedom to play Spotify music on any device or media player effortlessly.
This article teaches you the common causes and all possible solutions for Spotify Wrapped not working issue so that you can take advantage of the Spotify Wrapped feature to review your annual music experience. By the way, if you desire to enjoy Spotify music offline without premium, then AudFree Spotify Music Converter is the perfect partner for you.