Many users complain that Tidal starts automatically when they turn on their computers. There are some applications that start automatically when you turn on your computer. This is really annoying because they compete for available resources and slow down your system. Want to know how to stop it? Keep reading to learn how to stop Tidal from opening on startup on Windows/Mac/Android/iOS.
- Part 1. Disable Tidal Autostart via Tidal App
- Part 2. Stop Tidal from Automatically Opening on Windows
- Part 3. Stop Tidal from Starting Automatically on Mac
- Part 4. Stop Tidal from Opening on Startup on Android/iOS
- Part 5. Play Tidal without Opening on Startup Issue
- Part 6. Video Tutorial to Stop Tidal from Opening on Startup
Part 1. How to Disable Tidal Autostart via Tidal App
Tidal has the option to enable or disable startup in the settings section. Below is how you can disable Tidal startup automatically by modifying the settings in the Tidal application.
Step 1. Launch the Tidal app on your device.
Step 2. Go to 'Settings' > 'Account' option.
Step 3. Scroll down to find the 'Startup' option. Select 'No' below 'Open Tidal automatically after you log into the computer'.
Part 2. How to Stop Tidal from Automatically Opening on Windows
You can also change the settings on your computer system to stop Tidal from opening on startup. Take a quick look at the following section to learn how to do this on your Windows computer.
Step 1. Go to the 'Settings' window on your Windows computer. Select 'Apps' from the displayed list.
Step 2. Then, select 'Startup' at the bottom.
Step 3. Then you can view a list of apps that are configured to start when you log in. Simply disable 'Tidal' by switching off the toggle switch in the right panel of the screen.
Part 3. How to Stop Tidal from Starting Automatically on Mac
For Mac users, perform the following steps to disable Tidal startup automatically.
Step 1. Click on the 'Apple' menu icon at the top left on your Mac. Then choose the 'Systems and Preferences' option.
Step 2. From the expanded items, select the 'Users and Groups' option.
Step 3. Then hit the 'Login Items' tab on the right side of the panel. From the displayed apps, choose the 'Tidal' app and press the '-' icon below to remove it from the startup list.
Part 4. How to Stop Tidal from Opening on Startup on Android/iOS
You can also adjust the settings of your Android/iOS system to fix the problem of Tidal opens on startup.
Step 1. Go to the 'Settings' app on your mobile phone. Then scroll down and choose the 'Applications' option.
Step 2. Select the 'App Management' option.
Step 3. Scroll down to find 'Tidal' and tap on it.
Step 4. Click on 'Disable' to stop Tidal from starting automatically.
Part 5. How to Play Tidal without Opening on Startup Issue
You can also use your local music player to listen to Tidal music. Simply download all your favorite Tidal playlists and then uninstall the Tidal app. By doing this, you can 100% stop Tidal from opening on startup.
To download music from Tidal and play it with other music players, you need AudFree Tidal Music Converter. As you know, Tidal songs are encrypted, so you can't listen to them on other platforms. Thanks to AudFree Tidal Downloader, you can remove this limitation and download Tidal music to your local area.
With a super-fast 5X download speed, it will retain 100% lossless sound quality and all ID3 tags. So, you can enjoy the original Tidal music with your local music player.
How to Play Tidal with Other Music Players
Please first install the AudFree Tidal Music Converter via the 'Download' button above. Then we will guide you on how to use it to download Tidal songs and listen to them using other music players. In this way, you can stop worrying about the 'Tidal opens on startup' problem.
- Step 1Add Tidal tracks
- When you launch AudFree Tidal Converter, the Tidal app will also open. Search your favorite Tidal tracks or playlists. Copy the link of them and paste the links into the address bar. Then, click '+' icon to load them for downloading.
- Step 2Set Output Preferences
- Press the icon of 'three horizontal lines' at the right top of the main screen and followed by 'Preferences' option. Go to 'Convert' and change the attributes like output format, sample rate, bit rate, conversion speed, etc. depending on your needs. The default MP3 output format is compatible with most music players.
- Step 3Download Tidal music to computer
- Tap the 'Convert' button displayed at the bottom right side of the main screen to start the conversion. You must wait for a few minutes until the conversion completes successfully. The downloaded Tidal music files will be available in your local drives for offline access without composing quality factors.
- Step 4Play Tidal music with other music players
- Now you own the downloaded Tidal songs so you can listen to them with your local music player. You can listen to Tidal music offline on your computer. To play on your mobile device, simply copy and paste the Tidal music files onto your mobile device using a USB cable.
Part 6. Video Tutorial to Stop Tidal from Opening on Startup
You can check out the visual video below to learn how to stop Tidal from automatically opening on Windows/Mac/Android/iOS easily.