High music quality is one of the most popular features of the Tidal streaming music service. There are three basic music qualities to explore, respectively good sound quality at AAC 160 kbps, superior 1411 kbps HiFi sound quality as well as up to 9216 kbps Master quality with the highest possible resolution. The latter two options always offer lossless and not compressed content at CD quality.
But all Tidal songs of different quality can only be playable on media players and devices that are compatible with Tidal app. In this case, you might wonder to look for a Tidal recorder to record Tidal music in high quality and save Tidal recordings as universal audio formats, like MP3. After that, you can listen to Tidal records on all devices even without the Tidal application and Internet network.
If you have done some searches but still it's hard to make the final decision on Tidal recording software, this article will help you get rid of this dilemma. Here we will show the top 2 best Tidal music recorders to get the best master recordings on Tidal for audiophiles.
Part 1. How to Record Tidal Master and HiFi via Best Tidal Downloader
Traditional streaming music recorder for Tidal usually features advanced editing function, but it captures Tidal songs and playlists in real time. It will consume a lot of time and energy. So here, we will share a professional and efficient Tidal downloader for you to download and convert Tidal music at 5X faster speed first.
AudFree Tidal Music Downloader is a span-new top-leading product developed by AudFree Software to make up the disadvantage of Tidal recorder. It is specialized in making Tidal playback easier and easier. No need to play Tidal music on Tidal app or web browser manually, you just need to copy and paste the Tidal track link to this tool and then all Tidal songs will be added to this tool for downloading and converting.
It can download not only individual Tidal music but also the entire Tidal playlist and convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B for offline playback anywhere. It supports keeping HiFi (1411 kbps) and Masters (9216 kbps) audio quality for audiophiles who using high-end audio gears. In short, it is easy yet powerful to get the best audiophile recordings on Tidal.
How to Get Tidal Records without Quality Loss for Audiophile
AudFree Tidal Music Downloader is available for computers running Mac or Windows operating systems. You can download the target version according to your computer OS. Besides, this smart Tidal downloader supports downloading music from Tidal Free. So, if you don't have a Tidal HiFi or HiFi Plus subscription, it doesn't matter as it works well. Let's get started to record music from Tidal now!
- Step 1Add Tidal songs and playlists to record
- After you have launched this tool, you will see Tidal desktop app will be launched as well. In the opening Tidal app, please search favorite songs. Now, please tap this item to copy and paste the URL of Tidal playlist to the search box of AudFree Tidable and click the '+' button to add Tidal files for downloading automatically. It also enables users to drag and drop music from Tidal to the conversion window directly.
- Step 2Configure Tidal output format and parameters for recording
- Tap the Menu option from the top-right toolbar. And then choose 'Preference' -> 'Convert' to open the settings window, in which you can customize output format, audio parameters, conversion speed, the ways of archiving output Tidal tracks. To get the best audiophile recordings on Tidal, it's highly recommended to adjust output format as Lossloss FLAC, sample rate as 192000 kbps, and bit depth as 24 bit.
- Step 3Download and get best Master recordings on Tidal
- No need to play Tidal songs one by one, just press the big blue 'Convert' tab at the bottom-right corner to start the downloading and recording Tidal music process. All added Tidal music will be recorded and downloaded to the local music folder on your computer without touching the original audio quality for a while.
Part 2. How to Record Tidal Music via Best Tidal Recorder
When we are talking about the best Tidal audio recorder, we definitely take the quality of output files into consideration in the first place. This is also the key point why we choose AudFree Audio Capture as the target Tidal recorder. By adopting innovative audio capturing technology, it can capture all metadata from Tidal app before it starts to play Tidal music and playlists and then recode them to audio files again.
To keep high-quality Tidal tracks, it supports lossless FALC and WAV as output formats. Of course, it also is available to export and record music from Tidal to MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC with 100% original ID3 tags preserved. What's more, it has the ability to cut and split Tidal audio files into small audio clips and merge them into a new file if necessary. Manual editing of ID3 tags is also allowed.
How to Record Songs from Tidal in Best Quality
You can click the above 'Download' button to install AudFree Audio Capture for Mac or Windows on your computer. This extraordinary Tidal media recorder can record music and playlists from both Tidal app and Tidal Web Player via web browsers. So just download your favorite app to access to Tidal songs.
- Step 1Adjust Tidal recording settings
- When you open AudFree Audio Capture on your computer, you will see the main interface as above, in which it includes some programs you have installed on your computer. If the target software you used to play Tidal music is not here, please drag and drop it to this screen or just click the '+' button to add it.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format and other audio parameters
- There are two ways for you to adjust the output settings. You can click the 'audio' icon to open the setting window and customize output format, audio codec, sample rate, bit rate, etc. one by one. Or you can just choose the 'Preset' function to adjust audio files by selecting 'Small Size' or 'High quality' option. Besides, you can click the top menu to choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' to split recordings individually when a new track begins or replays.
- Step 3Play and record music from Tidal
- You can just hit on Tidal app to play Tidal music and playlists or open one web browser, like Google Chrome to navigate to Tidal Web Player and discover and listen to Tidal songs. And then AudFree Audio Capture will launch its recording mode to record playing Tidal tracks in the new-opening recording window.
- Step 4Edit and save Tidal recordings
- Please click the 'Stop' icon to end the recording process. Now, it's time to edit Tidal audio recordings by clicking the 'edit' icon. In the new window, you can click 'Trim' section to cut Tidal songs into small segments and hit 'Tag' section to change ID3 tags. Also, you can skip the 'edit' step and just tap the 'Save' button to store all Tidal recordings offline on your computer.
Part 3. Bottom Line
Here are two great Tidal recorders that allow you to record and download Tidal music and playlists for offline playback on all your devices and music players without the Tidal app. If you want to record music not only from Tidal, but also from other streaming music services, AudFree Audio Capture is a smart choice. If you just want to get the best quality recordings on Tidal, then AudFree Tidal Music Downloader is highly recommended. It operates at 5X faster conversion speed to help you get lossless Tidal records.