Q: I had used Musicbee to listen and managed my music files for a while. Recently I had tried the free trial of Tidal music and downloaded some music from it. However, when I am going to stream Tidal audios to Musicbee, I found that I can't make it. Am I doing something wrong? Is there anyone that can help me? Thanks for any solution in advance!
As for Tidal music, you are not able to transfer them to other music players or devices directly due to the right protection. Thus, that is why you can't get the downloaded Tidal audio tracks to your Musicbee. For this issue, you can find the methods in the following post. In this article, we are going to show you tips on how to add Tidal to Musicbee.
Part 1. Stream Tidal to Musicbee via AudFree Tidal Music Converter
As we had mentioned above, you know that you can't add Tidal music to Musicbee because of the copy protection. Therefore, if you still want to get it through, then you need to find a third-party tool to get rid of the protection. Here, in this part, we would like to introduce a professional and powerful tool to you.
This tool is AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Mac, which can convert Tidal to WAV, MP3, AAC and other audio formats and save them as local files to your computer. Besides, it can batch convert music files from Tidal with a fast speed and with original quality. With this tool, you can personalize the Tidal audios, like the ID3 tags, sample rate, bit rate, etc. according to your needs. And then you can get the converted Tidal songs and could import them to Musicbee music player for management.
Tutorial on How to Convert Tidal Music Tracks
Before starting, now you need to install AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer by clicking the Download icon above. Then you could learn how to use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to transfer Tidal audios to Musicbee below.
- Step 1Load Tidal audio tracks to AudFree
- Please launch AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer desktop. Then the Tidal app will automatically launch at the same time. Next, log into your Tidal account and find any audio tracks that you want to convert in Tidal app. Once found, then just copy and paste the link of it to the search bar in AudFree program's main interface. And hit the '+' button to import it to AudFree.
- Step 2Set output format for Tidal
- When all the Tidal audio files are added completely, you can go to personalize the output settings. On Mac computer, please open Mac's Menu > AudFree Tidal Music Converter on the top-left of the screen. Then, touch on the Preferences > Convert tab to launch the Setting window. In the window, you can set the output parameters such as audio format, sample rate, bit rate, etc. according to your requirements.
- Step 3Convert Tidal to Musicbee
- Now, please click the "Convert" button at the bottom right of AudFree program to start the conversion. After the conversion, please locate and check the converted Tidal music files on your computer by hitting the "Converted" icon.
- Step 4Add music from Tidal to Musicbee
At last, all converted Tidal files are saved on your local computer. Now let's see how to add Tidal to Musicbee music player for managing.
Step 1. Launch Musicbee program on your computer.
Step 2. Click the "File" icon on Musicbee and then "Scan Folders for New Files" in the menu.
Step 3. Hit on the "Choose Folders" to locate the converted Tidal music folder and type "Proceed" to begin importing.
After the steps above, then you can enjoy your Tidal music tracks on Musicbee without any restriction.
Part 2. Transfer Tidal to Musicbee through MusConv
If you think the solution we provided in the last part is a little bit complicated, then here we could offer another way for you. Here you could take a try of the tool called MusConv to transfer your Tidal playlists and tracks to Musicbee. Now please take a look at how to use this method.
Step 1. Go to MusConv official website and select Tidal as the source service.
Step 2. Choose the playlists that you would like to transfer to Musicbee.
Step 3. Select Musicbee as the destination service and then the Tidal files will be streamed to Musicbee. Finally, you can enjoy Tidal music on Musicbee.