Digital Right Management or DRM is a management tool that restricts how users make use of software or hardware. It is a common tool on many streaming platforms. For example, Amazon Music DRM prevents downloading and transferring of music on its platform.
Many people would love to access Amazon Music as local files. For example, it would totally eliminate Amazon Music not working issues experienced by many people on their devices. However, is there a way to remove DRM from Amazon Music? The answer is Yes.
This article will introduce how you can obtain Amazon Music tracks without DRM restriction using an Amazon Music DRM removal tool. It will talk about everything you need to know about Amazon Music DRM and then guide you on how to remove DRM from Amazon Music.
View also: How to Remove DRM from Audible Audiobooks
Part 1. Amazon Music DRM - Everything You Should Know
How much do you know about Amazon Music DRM removal? Before you start reading about Amazon Music Unlimited DRM removal, below are answers to a few questions you might have.
Q1. Is Amazon Music DRM-free?
No, currently, Amazon Music is not DRM-free. Authorizing recording companies now restrict the transferring, downloading, and sharing of music from the platform. This shows that all Amazon Music is DRM encrypted.
Q2. What Is Amazon Music DRM?
DRM is a methodology used by platforms with subscription-based services such as Amazon to control the use, modifications, and sharing of copyrighted media content. Amazon Music streaming service uses DRM, which ensures that subscribers can't share, store or use Amazon tracks on Amazon unsupported devices and platforms even with an active subscription.
Q3. Benefit of Removing DRM from Amazon Music
It improves accessibility as the Amazon Music downloaded files after using an Amazon Music DRM Removal tool are playable on different devices. Also, the songs are available as local files, which means when your subscription expires, they are still available.
Part 2. Best Amazon Music DRM Removal - AudFree Amable
As previously stated, Amazon Music is under the right protection of the Digital Right Management, preventing them from being listened to and enjoyed on other media players and all Amazon Music unsupported devices. As a result, removing such restriction is only possible with the elimination of DRM protection using an Amazon Music Unlimited DRM removal application called AudFree Amazon Music Converter.
AudFree Amazon Music Free DRM removal can remove the DRM restriction and allow you to download and convert tracks from Unlimited and Prime Amazon Music playlists as local files. This occurs in many outputs format such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc., making it possible to enjoy the music on desired media players and Amazon unsupported devices without a loss in quality.
Alongside eliminating DRM, AudFree Amazon Music DRM removal has lots of other features, which include:
1. Conversion of Unlimited Music and Prime Music to Plain Audio Formats
AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a one-step converter and downloader for PCs. It is an excellent Amazon Prime Music DRM removal suitable for getting audio formats such as MP3, FLAC, AAC, M4A, and M4B.
2. 5X Faster Speed of Downloading Process
AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a time-efficient tool. It can download tracks from all Amazon Music plan at 5X faster speed.
3. Converts Amazon Music to MP3 and Other Audio Output Formats with Lossless Quality
An astonishing feature of AudFree Amazon Music Converter software is its ability to convert Amazon Music with lossless quality with original ID3 tags. You can also adjust audio parameters like bitrate, sample rate, etc. manually.
4. Ability to Listen to Music Offline on Desired Media Player/Devices
AudFree Amable Amazon Music Converter gives the freedom to enjoy converted tracks on several media players and Amazon unsupported devices.
Part 3. How to Remove DRM from Amazon Music
This Amazon Music DRM removal software makes it easy to download and convert Amazon Music to MP3 or other plain audio formats such as FLAC, etc., and have them as local files. Download and install the application on your computer and follow the steps below.
- Step 1Adjust audio output parameters for Amazon Music
- Click on the "three lines" icon in the top right corner of the AudFree interface. Navigate from the Preferences and then to the Advanced section to access the settings panel. Here, you can define the output format for Amazon Music as Lossless, FLAC, WAV, M4A, or M4B. You can also customize the sample rate, bit rate, and channel.
- Step 2Add the Amazon Music playlists to AudFree
- Search for the Amazon Music album and playlist you intend to download. Tap the item for a Gray "+" button to appear. Click the "+" button, all songs added to the playlist will be added to the AudFree Amable Amazon Music DRM removal's conversion list automatically.
- Note: To add music to AudFree Amable, create a playlist for your favourite songs and then add the playlist to the conversion list to convert the songs.
- Step 3Download and remove DRM from Amazon Music
- On the "Conversion list" screen, click on the "Convert" button, AudFree Free Amable will convert and download Amazon Music to your computer as local files according to the "Output Path" settings. You could change the settings by going through Step 1. After conversion, you can click the "Converted" button and the "Search" button to locate the converted folder on your computer directly.
- Note: You can add more playlists for download during conversion by clicking the "Music library" tab.
Part 4. Conclusion
AudFree Amazon Music Converter is a free DRM removal for Amazon Music that made it relatively easy to convert Amazon Music to plain audio format. With the application, you can download Amazon Music as local files without a loss in quality. Now you can enjoy Amazon Music on your desired media player without issue.