Tests have shown that complexity of downloading Amazon Music tracks to iPhone is heavily dependent on what your final purpose of use is. To be specific, it is as easy as pie to download Amazon Music to iPhone for offline playback only. Subscribing to Amazon Music premium account to enjoy "Download" feature will help you with the task.
However, downloading music from Amazon Music to save to iPhone forever is not a simple task. The "Download" option with paid Aamzon Music services doesn't support locally downloading Amazon Music songs to iPhone local folder. That's to say, you can't locate Amazon Music files on iPhone even if you download them using a subscription, since they are caches that disappear as Amazon Music subscription is canceled or expired.
To save and keep Amazon Music to iPhone, it is essential to convert and download songs from Amazon Music to unprotected local files. Below is an introduction of the professional Amazon Music downloader that helps to get this done. You might have a try at it.
Part 1. Download Amazon Music to iPhone - Tool You'll Need
As stated, Amazon Music paid subscriptions allow downloading music from Amazon Music for offline playback on devices supported by the Amazon Music app. But just be aware that these downloaded Amazon Music songs can not be kept on your iPhone forever. Once you cancel the subscription, they will disappear.
How to download and save Amazon Music to iPhone forever? You have to rely on a specialized Amazon Music downloading program like AudFree Amazon Music Downloader. Requiring no installation of the Amazon Music app, this piece of software runs at 5X amazing speed to convert Amazon Music playlist to MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, M4B, Lossless, and WAV, as well as save them to local computer forever for offline use without premium.
It has a simple and elegant interface, which can be used flexibly and conveniently with steady and safe in motion. Even if you have not been exposed to such kind of software, you can handle it to download Amazon Music to your iPhone without difficulty.
Part 2. Download Amazon Music to iPhone with AudFree - Full Steps
Please download and install AudFree Amazon Music Converter on PC or Mac, and then do the following to locally save music from Amazon Music.
- Step 1Open AudFree and sign in Amazon
- Get started by opening AudFree Amazon Music Converter. Then, use the "Sign In" option in the main interface to log into your Amazon account by entering valid email address and password.
- Step 2Set output parameters for iPhone
- After login, choose "Preferences" from a dropdown list of the three-line icon on the top right. Next, expand the "Advanced" panel, in which you are free to select the compatible output format for iPhone, and customize channel, sample rate, bit rate, and more preferences to your needs.
- Step 3Upload Amazon Music to AudFree
- Access Amazon Music library and find Amazon Music songs that you are prepared to download for iPhone. After that, add all your desired Amazon Music tracks to a new playlist. Open the playlist and there will be a lighted "+" icon in the lower right section of the screen. Hit on this icon to upload Amazon Music to AudFree. Or, you can directly search for your favorite Amazon Music playlist to import.
- Step 4Download Amazon Music for iPhone
- Now, it's your time to press the "Convert" button to start downloading music from Amazon Music to local computer. Wait until the download is finished. You go to the "Converted" window and click a search icon to locate the downloaded Amazon Music songs.
Part 3. Save Amazon Music to iPhone - Quick Guide
After Amazon Music songs are downloaded to computer, simply transfer and save them to your iPhone with the help of iTunes on Windows or Mac.
Firstly, you should transfer Amazon downloaded Amazon Music to iTunes: run iTunes on computer > move to "File" option > use "Add File to Library" to upload local Amazon Music files to iTunes library. And then, do the follwing thing to save Amazon Music to iPhone for offline use forever.
Step 1. Use a lightning USB cable to connect your iPhone to computer;
Step 2. When iTunes detects the iPhone, right-click Amazon Music track that you just added to iTunes library;
Step 3. From the pop-up list, select "Add to Device" > "iPhone" to save Amazon Music to iPhone.