Q: "I have a subscription to Apple Music and I want to create a video using TikTok. But I can't find the music I want to use in the TikTok library. Can you use Apple Music on TikTok? Any suggestions would be appreciated."
TikTok offers a good collection of songs that can be played in the background. However, the app does not have a huge music collection. In addition, it is not always possible to find the music of your choice on TikTok. So, if this is the case, you may need to learn how to add Apple Music to TikTok.
Part 1. Can You Use Apple Music on TikTok
Yes. TikTok has released its integration with Apple Music, which means you can get and use Apple Music playlists on TikTok directly. And Apple Music became the first music streaming service that partnered with TikTok. Of course, to add Apple Music to videos on TikTok, the premise to get the integration working is that you have subscribed to Apple Music.
Part 2. How to Connect Apple Music to TikTok [Official Ways]
TikTok is the fastest-growing social video platform in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Apple Music is a streaming service on which you can stream over 100 million songs. As stated above, Apple Music is now supported by TikTok and you can easily make Apple Music TikTok work. Let's see how to add music to TikTok from Apple Music step by step.
🎵Way 1. How to Connect Apple Music to TikTok via the TikTok App:
Step 1. Open the TikTok app on your device.
Step 2. Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right.
Step 3. Tap on the three-dots icon at the top right.
Step 4. Then scroll down and click on "Accessibility".
Step 5. Tap on "Connect to Apple Music".
Step 6. A prompt will show you to allow TikTok access to your Apple Music. Please click on "OK".
This is how to use Apple Music on TikTok directly. If you are using an iOS device, you can also connect Apple Music to TikTok via the Settings app on your device.
🎵Way 2. How to Get Apple Music on TikTok via the Settings App:
Step 1. On your iOS device, open the Settings app.
Step 2. Scroll down to the TikTok app and select it.
Step 3. Toggle on the switch for "Media & Apple Music".
Part 3. How to Add Apple Music to TikTok and More Apps [Best Way]
Although it's easy to play Apple Music on TikTok now, you cannot import Apple Music to other apps. You will need to convert Apple Music to a common format such as MP3. So, we will show you another way to add Apple Music to TikTok or any other app.
All you need is a professional conversion tool. And we recommend you to AudFree Apple Music Converter. It can convert Apple Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, and more commonly used audio formats supported by TikTok. After conversion, all ID3 tags and the original sound quality will be preserved. You are also able to customize audio parameters, such as volume, speed, audio quality, and so on. You can keep the Apple Music conversions forever even without Apple Music subscriptions.
|TikTok-Enabled Audio Formats
|MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC
|Apple Music Audio Format
|M4P (protected AAC)
|AudFree Auditior Converts To
|MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC, FLAC, M4B
Thankfully, the AudFree Apple Music Converter is suitable for all users. Now install it via the green "Download" button below. Then follow the tutorial on how to add Apple Music to TikTok or any other apps.
AudFree Apple Music Converter
How to Get Apple Music on TikTok with AudFree Apple Music Converter:
- Step 1Load Apple Music to AudFree Auditior for TikTok
- Please download preferred songs from Apple Music to iTunes with your existing Apple Music account in advance. Then open AudFree Apple Music Converter and you can add the downloaded Apple Music songs to it in two ways. The first way is to click on the first lower-left "Add" button to load your Apple Music files from the iTunes library. Another way is to drag and drop Apple Music songs to AudFree software directly.
- Step 2Set Output Format as MP3 for Apple Music TikTok Connection
- Click on the first "Audio" icon at the bottom right to launch the Output Settings window. You can select the MP3 and other TikTok-compatible formats for adding Apple Music to TikTok. You are also able to change the output parameters, like the channel, bit rate, sample rate, codec, and so on to get higher quality.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for TikTok Losslessly and Locally
- When you have done all the settings, click on the large "Convert" button at the bottom right. And all your added Apple Music songs will be downloaded for TikTok at 30X speed. When it's done, click on the "Converted" icon to find the downloaded songs. Later, you can listen to Apple Music songs offline or add them to video apps including TikTok.
How to Import Apple Music to TikTok
Once get the converted Apple Music playlists, you can upload Apple Music songs to your TikTok videos now. Here are two ways to add Apple Music songs to TikTok videos.
Add Apple Music to TikTok via TikTok App
First transfer the downloaded Apple Music songs to your phone via a USB cable. Then you can follow the steps below to add Apple Music to TikTok.
- Open TikTok and tap on the "+" icon to create a new video.
- Tap on "Sounds" at the top to open the audio menu.
- Select "Apple Music" and choose a song from the Apple Music library.
- Tap on the "Trim" icon to swipe to a suitable time.
- Tap on "Record" to start recording and then edit your video.
Add Apple Music to TikTok via Video Editors
- On the iMovie app, create a video or add the video you download from TikTok. Then tap on "Audio" from the top bar.
- Choose "My Music" from the left sidebar.
- Browse and choose the converted Apple Music audio files. Tap on "Upload" to add them to TikTok.
- Click the "More" or "Save Video" option and pick "TikTok" to share the created video to TikTok.
- Fire up the Inshot app. And touch on the "Video" option to add your video.
- Click on the "Music" icon from the bottom toolbar.
- Touch the "Tracks" tab and then choose the "Imported music" option.
- From the pull-up menu, select "Files" to upload Apple Music conversions to the video. Afterward, you can share this video on TikTok.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Above are how to connect Apple Music to TikTok. You can connect Apple Music to TikTok through the TikTok app or Settings app on your iOS device. Alternatively, you can use a better way. That is to convert Apple Music to MP3 with the AudFree Apple Music Converter and add them to TikTok or any other apps. With the AudFree Apple Music Converter, you can play Apple Music anywhere you want.