Q: "I have a subscription to Apple Music and I want to create a video using TikTok. But I don't find the music I want to use in TikTok. Can you use Apple Music on TikTok? Any suggestions would be appreciated."
TikTok offers a good collection of songs that can be played in the background. However, the app does not have a huge music collection. In addition, it is not always possible to find the music of your choice on TikTok. So, if this is the case, you may need to learn how to add Apple Music to TikTok.
Part 1. How to Connect Apple Music to TikTok
TikTok is the fastest-growing social video platform in the world, with millions of users worldwide. Apple Music is a streaming service on which you can stream about 90 million songs. Luckily, Apple Music is now supported by TikTok and you can easily make Apple Music TikTok work. Let's see how to add music from Apple Music to TikTok step by step.
How to Connect Apple Music to TikTok via the TikTok App:
Step 1. Open the TikTok app on your device.
Step 2. Tap on the profile icon at the bottom.
Step 3. Tap on the three-dots icon at the top right.
Step 4. Then scroll down and click on "Accessibility".
Step 5. Tap on "Connect to Apple Music".
Step 6. A prompt will show you and you need to click on "OK".
This is how to use Apple Music on TikTok directly. And if you are using an iOS device, you can also connect Apple Music to TikTok via the Settings app on your device.
How to Connect Apple Music to TikTok via the Settings App:
Step 1. On your iOS device, open the Settings app.
Step 2. Tap on the TikTok app.
Step 3. Toggle on the switch for "Media & Apple Music".
Part 2. How to Add a Song from Apple Music to TikTok
Although it's easy to play Apple Music on TikTok now, you cannot import Apple Music to other apps. You will need to convert Apple Music to a common format such as MP3. So, we will show you another way to add Apple Music to TikTok or any other app.
All you need is a professional conversion tool. And we recommend you to AudFree Apple Music Converter. It can convert Apple Music to MP3, FLAC, and more common-used audio formats. After conversion, all ID3 tags and the original sound quality will be preserved. You are also able to customize audio parameters, such as volume, speed, audio quality, and so on.
Thankfully, AudFree Apple Music Converter is suitable for all users. Now install it via the "Download" button below. Then follow the tutorial on how to add Apple Music to TikTok or any other apps.
How to Get Apple Music on TikTok with AudFree Apple Music Converter:
- Step 1Load Apple Music to AudFree for TikTok
- Open AudFree Apple Music Converter and you can add Apple Music songs to it in two ways. The first way is to click on the "Add Files" button to load your Apple Music files. Another way is to drag and drop Apple Music songs directly.
- Step 2Set output format as MP3 for Apple Music TikTok
- Click on the "audio" icon to launch the output settings window. You can select the MP3 output format for adding Apple Music to TikTok. You are also able to change the output parameters, like the channel, bit rate, codec, and so on.
- Step 3Convert Apple Music for TikTok
- When you have done all the settings, click on the "Convert" button at the bottom right. And all your added Apple Music songs will be downloaded for TikTok at 30X speed. When it's done, click on the "Converted" icon to find the downloaded songs.
- Step 4Add converted Apple Music to TikTok
- First transfer the downloaded Apple Music songs to your phone via a USB cable. Then you can follow the steps below to add Apple Music to TikTok.
- Open TikTok and tap on the "+" icon to create a new video.
- Tap on "Sounds" at the top to open the audio menu.
- Select "Apple Music" and choose a song from the Apple Music library.
- Tap on the "Trim" icon to swipe to a suitable time.
- Tap on "Record" to start recording and then edit your video.
Part 3. In Conclusion
Above are how to add Apple Music to TikTok. You can connect Apple Music to TikTok through the TikTok app or Settings app on your iOS device. Alternatively, you can use a better way. That is to convert Apple Music to MP3 with the AudFree Apple Music Converter and add them to TikTok or any other apps. With the AudFree Apple Music Converter, you can play Apple Music anywhere you want.