The advent of audiobooks has made reading more fun. Whether you are on your way to work or doing something, you can listen to your favorite audiobooks. And Audible is the largest provider of audiobooks that allows users to use audiobooks on multiple devices. So, what is the best device for listening to Audible books?
If you are looking for a device that is compatible with Audible, then you have come to the right place. We are going to list the 6 best device for Audible audiobooks to help you choose the best Audible book device.
- Part 1. Top 6 Best Devices for Audible Audiobooks
- Top 1. Apple iPod Touch
- Top 2. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
- Top 3. Amazon Echo Smart Speakers
- Top 4. Aiworth Sport Go
- Top 5. Sony Walkman NW-E394
- Top 6. SanDisk Sansa Clip+
- Part 2. How to Play Audible on Any Incompatible Device
- Part 3. FAQs about the Best Audible Device
- Part 4. In Conclusion
Part 1. Top 6 Best Device for Audible Audiobooks
Top 1. Apple iPod Touch
If we were to discuss the best device for listening to Audible books, the iPod Touch takes the top spot. The new iPod Touch now comes with up to 256GB of storage space, which allows you to store even more Audible books. Plus, not only can you access the Audible app on your iPod Touch, but you can also transfer any audiobook from your computer to your iPod.
- For high-quality playback
- Capacity: 32GB, 128GB, or 256GB
- Available in 6 colors
Top 2. Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle Paperwhite is also one of the best device for Audible books. Yes, it can not only read Kindle eBooks but also listen to Audible audiobooks. With Kindle Paperwhite, you can easily switch between listening and reading. Just pair it with your Bluetooth headphones or speakers and you can enjoy your favorite Audible stories. Plus, the latest Kindle Paperwhite lasts for weeks, not hours, on a single battery charge.
- For reading or listening
- Capacity: 8GB or 32GB
- It is waterproof
Top 3. Amazon Echo Smart Speakers
Amazon's Echo smart speaker is a great device for listening to Audible books. In addition to Audible, it is compatible with many streaming services, including Amazon Music, Spotify Music, etc. You can freely control the playback of any Audible audiobook through personal voice commands. With hands-free control, you can easily complete the playback of each audiobook.
- Use while doing other things at home
- Capacity: 8GB or 256GB
- Support setting alarms, predicting the weather, etc.
Top 4. Aiworth Sport Go
Aiworth Sport Go is arguably the best device for Audible audiobooks and podcasts. And, thanks to its special clip, you can easily attach it to your clothes. It will be a very handy device when you are exercising outdoors. In addition, this compact player can play audio files from almost any source. You can also download audiobooks from Audible to it for offline playing.
- For outdoors use
- Capacity: 32GB
- Support Bluetooth
Top 5. Sony Walkman NW-E394
If you are looking for a high-quality music best device for Audible books, you may want to consider the Sony Walkman NW-E394. It offers high-fidelity lossless sound quality as Sony offers. Besides, its great battery life provides long hours of playback. It can play MP3s for up to 50 hours between charges. What's better, you can easily drag and drop files from PC and Mac to it. You can transfer files from iTunes for Windows and Windows Media Player.
- Lossless quality output
- Capacity: 4GB, 8GB or 16GB
- Available in 2 colors
Top 6. SanDisk Sansa Clip+
Sansa Clip+ is also one of the best portable devices for listening to Audible audiobooks. It is a truly ultra-portable product that can be the best device to listen to Audible audiobooks while walking. With it, you can easily enjoy your Audible audiobooks. In addition to Audible, it supports AAC, MP3, and WMA formats. Moreover, the 8GB model provides 18 hours of battery life.
- Long battery life
- Capacity: 4GB or 8GB
- Support multiple audio formats
Part 2. How to Play Audible on Any Incompatible Devices
Above are the top 6 best device for Audible books. Actually, Audible audiobooks can be played on many devices, but there are still a large number of devices that are not compatible with Audible. If you don't want to buy a new device for listening to Audible books, you can convert Audible audiobooks to MP3. Then you will be able to get Audible books on any incompatible device you want. And the best tool you can use is AudFree Audible Converter.
It can convert Audible audiobooks to many popular audio formats, including MP3, FLAC, M4A, etc. It will retain the original sound quality as well as all the metadata. Therefore, you can enjoy lossless Audible audiobooks on any of your incompatible devices. Besides, the conversion speed is up to 30 times faster, which will save you a lot of time.
AudFree Audible Audiobook Converter
- Convert Audible books to MP3 for playing on any incompatible device
- Download Audible audiobooks to computer with up to 30X faster
- Keep lossless sound quality and all the ID3 tags including the title, etc.
- Support splitting Audible audiobooks into small segments
How to Convert Audible Books to MP3 for Playing on Incompatible Devices
- Step 1Add Audible Books to AudFree Auditior
- Open AudFree Audible Converter on your computer and then add the audiobooks you want to play. You can drag and drop them directly into it. Or you can click on the "Add" button in the bottom left.
- Step 2Set Audible Output Format to MP3
- Click the "Format" icon at the bottom right to customize the output settings. You can select the MP3 output format for playing on your incompatible device. You can also choose to change other output settings as you want.
- Step 3Convert Audible Books and Play on Incompatible Device
- Click on the "Convert" button and it will start the conversion process at 30X speed. When it is done, you can click on the "history" icon to find the Audible downloads. Also, you are able to transfer these Audible files to your incompatible device. You can then enjoy these Audible audiobooks without any problems.
Part 3. FAQs about the Best Audible Devices
Q1: What Devices Are Compatible with Audible?
A: Windows/Mac computers, Android/iOS devices, Kindle E-ink Devices, Kindle Fire tablets, Alexa devices, and some MP3 players.
Q2: Can I Play Audiobooks on an MP3 Player?
A: Yes, some MP3 players for audiobooks are compatible with the Audible application. Also, there are some incompatible MP3 players. You will need to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3 for playing on these incompatible MP3 players. And AudFree Audible Converter will be the best help in the conversion.
Q3: What Is the Best Device for Audible Books?
A: Apple iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon Echo smart speakers, Aiworth Sport Go, Sony Walkman NW-E394, and SanDisk Sansa Clip+.
Q4: How Many Devices Can I Use with My Audible Account?
A: There is no limit to the number of devices you can use with your Audible account.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Today we've shown you 6 of the best device for listening to Audible books. You can choose the one you like. However, if you don't like these and want to choose another portable device, that's no problem. Because you can use AudFree Audible Converter to convert Audible audiobooks to MP3. Then you can play Audible on any incompatible device.