FLAC is an open-source audio format that contains higher quality than MP3 format. Surprisingly, you can compress the FLAC file with no original audio data loss, making it a flawless audio format.
Moreover, the most important aspect of FLAC is that it is compatible with almost every device. You don't need to worry about compatibility issues.
Many people opt to convert Audible to FLAC as many devices don't support Audible Audiobooks at all. However, you'll need to look for a powerful audio converter as a mediocre converter can cause audio quality loss.
This guide will explore the best 3 methods to convert Audible Audiobooks to FLAC.
Part 1. How to Convert Audible to FLAC via AudFree Audio Converter
If you're looking to convert Audible to FLAC, AudFree Audio Converter will be a perfect option.
It is a mind-blowing audio converter that allows you to convert Audible books, Apple Music, audiobooks, common audio tracks, and iTunes songs to FLAC, AAC, M4A, WAV, MP3, and so forth. After converting the audio tracks, you'll be able to play those tracks on every device you'd want.
Luckily, Audible Audio Converter offers a pretty easy interface. You only need to follow a couple of steps to get your job done.
Key Features of AudFree Audible Converter
- Convert iTunes books, Audible, and Apple Music audio files to different audio formats
- Allow you to edit output audios' ID3 tags, including genre, artist, album, title, etc.
- Built-in with a splitter for users to convert a large audiobook into small pieces
- Work at 30X faster speed during the conversion with original quality kept
How to Convert Audible Audiobooks to FLAC using AudFree Audio Converter
- Step 1Add Audible AAX files to AudFree
- First of all, you'll need to launch iTunes and import Audible AAX files to iTunes. After adding Audible files into iTunes, you'll need to launch AudFree Audio Converter. Now, you can see all iTunes files in your playlist.
- From there, you'll need to open Audible Audiobooks and select the files you'd like to convert into FLAC.
- Step 2Select FLAC output format for Audible
- Since you're up to converting Audible to FLAC, you need to select the FLAC output format. If you need, you could convert Audible to MP3, WAV, etc. as well.
- Step 3Convert Audible AA, AAX to FLAC
- After selecting the output format, you'll need to hit the "Convert" icon to begin the conversion process.
Part 2. How to Convert Audible AAX to FLAC via AudKit Audible Converter
AudKit Audible AAX Converter is another prestigious Audible to FLAC converter that enables you to convert Audible books to multiple audio formats. The tool holds the ability to preserve the ID3 tags and complete chapters, including artist, author, and title.
You can enjoy the 100X conversion process courtesy of a cutting-edge processor using this wonderful tool.
Features of AudKit Audible Converter
- Convert Audible books to FLAC, MP3, AAC, M4A, and multiple formats
- Split Audible audiobook into chapters free after conversion
- Run at 100X speed with lossless sound quality
- Allow to personalize output settings of auiobooks fexibly
How to Convert Audible to FLAC via AudKit AAX to FLAC Converter
Step 1. Download AudKit Audible AAX Converter
You'll need to download the AudKit Audible AAX Converter in the first gig after finding it from the official website. After downloading and installing it on your PC, launch the AudKit program. Later, you'll need to launch the software and hit the "Add" icon for importing the Audible AAX files you'd want to convert.
Step 2. Change output format from AAX files to FLAC
Now, you'll need to select an output format from there. After selecting the FLAC format option, all you need to do is set the "Preset" to "High Quality".
Step 3. Convert Audible AAX to FLAC
After putting everything in order, select the "Convert" icon to start converting the Audible AAX files.
Part 3. How to Rip FLAC from Audible for Free via InAudible
Since Audible Audiobooks come with DRM, many devices don't support this format. It means you won't be able to play and share Audible audiobooks on devices such as tablet PC, Walkman, iPhone, and Android.
However, you can make your job easy by converting Audible audiobooks files to FLAC format. For this purpose, you can try out InAudible Converter.
It is an open-source converter that helps to remove DRM from Audible files. After eliminating DRM, you'll be able to convert Audible audiobooks to FLAC.
Features of InAudible Converter
- Allow you to convert Audible audiobooks to FLAC, MP3, WAV, etc.
- Preserve audiobooks' ID tags after the conversion process
- Retain the metadata of your audiobooks after conversion
- Set VBR quality, CBR bitrate, and sample rate for your output audio files
How to Rip FLAC from Audible using InAudible
Step 1. Install the InAudible Converter
Install InAudible Converter after downloading it. Later, launch it to start the proceedings.
After launching it, you'll need to hit "Conversion Wizard" to add Audible AAX files on the tool's interface. Moreover, you can also import multiple files as InAudible Converter can convert your Audible audiobooks in batch.
Step 2. Select FLAC format for Audible audiobooks
Now, you'll need to set the destination on your PC where you'd like to download the converted file. Later, you'll need to select FLAC as output type, and then you can also set a file name.
Step 3. Hit Adjust Chapters and convert Audible to FLAC
All you need to do is hit "Adjust Chapters" and convert AAX files to FLAC in this phase for downloading Audible books to PC offline.
Part 4. Conclusion
To make your job super easy, we've come up with something special in this article. After reading this guide, you'll be able to access the top 3 methods to convert Audible to FLAC.
The methods you'll get to learn from here offer the easy procedure to get your job done with no audio quality loss.