Have you used TuneFab Spotify Music Converter before? It is a smart software that helps you convert and download Spotify music without Spotify Premium subscription. When mentioning Spotify Converter, many people may think of TuneFab.
However, there are more and more excellent TuneFab alternatives with more extraordinary features on the market. Therefore, choosing TuneFab Spotify Converter or its best alternative is a big dilemma for Spotify users. To help you out of this predicament, we will provide a detailed TuneFab Spotify Music Converter review and several well-performing alternatives in this post. Please don't miss it.
- Part 1. TuneFab Spotify Music Converter Review
- 1.1 Pros and Cons of TuneFab Spotify Converter
- 1.2 How to Use TuneFab Spotify Converter
- 1.3 More FAQs about TuneFab
- Part 2. Best Alternative to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter -- AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Part 3. Free Alternatives to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
- Part 4. Online Alternatives to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
- Part 5. Comparison: TuneFab VS AudFree SpoDable VS Free Tools VS Online Tools
- Part 6. Summary
Part 1. TuneFab Spotify Music Converter Review
TuneFab Spotify Music Converter is an easy-to-use Spotify converter and downloader. It allows customers to convert internal Spotify audio resources without a prerequisite download of the Spotify app, which is really convenient. If you don't want to install the Spotify app additionally, it will be a great shot for you.
1.1 Pros and Cons of TuneFab Spotify Converter
● Download and convert all types of Spotify music as MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV for offline listening without DRM restrictions;
● Support all Spotify input formats including OGG format;
● Convert Spotify audio in batch without quality loss in up to 5X conversion speed;
● With a built-in Spotify web player, no need to install the Spotify app;
● Available for both Windows and macOS systems;
● Automatically prompt tutorial at startup while launching, which is beginner-friendly.
● With fewer output formats settings;
● Slow customer support and refund;
● Must subscribe to TuneFab premium after 30-day free trial;
● Support free trial for only 30 days with converting the first 3 minutes of each song and up to 5 songs per day;
● Its premium plans for TuneFab full version are a little expensive;
● Not truly lossless audio quality;
● Require to collect single tracks or add the whole playlist and select tracks from it one by one before analyzing audio files, which is inconvenient.
1.2 How to Use TuneFab Spotify Converter
After looking through both advantages and disadvantages of TuneFab Spotify Converter, it's time to learn how to use this program. Here is a specific user guide for you. Before that, you need to install the TuneFab Spotify Music Converter on your desktop and log onto your Spotify account.
Step 1. Select Output Formats for Spotify Music
To make the better or lossless Spotify audio quality, please tap on the top-right icon like three horizontal lines to open the drop-down menu. Then select 'Preference' > 'Advanced' where you can adjust output formats and other parameter settings including sample rate and bit rate. (Note: The Mac version only supports 3 output audio formats: MP3, M4A, and FLAC.)
Step 2. Import Spotify Music to Converting Queue
Open a playlist and click on the green bubble icon on the right side. The program will add the whole playlist files to the conversion page. Then select songs one by one from the playlist for converting later. Or you can collect singles songs before and click on the collection to add files.
Step 3. Convert Spotify Tracks
You can select one item or click 'Select All'. Then hit the green 'Convert' button in the bottom right corner. Once finished, please tap 'Finished' > 'View Output Files' to find the converted tracks.
1.3 More FAQs about TuneFab
Q1: How to Cancel TuneFab Subscription?
You can make it in this way: Open TuneFab and then click on the 'Profile' of TuneFab > 'Account ' > 'Subscription' to open payment details. Then tap on the 'Cancel Subscription' > 'Yes'. After that, you can cancel the TuneFab subscription successfully.
Q2: Is TuneFab Safe and Legal?
Yes, it is legal and safe as long as you use it for personal use. However, you need to upgrade to its premium to enjoy all features.
Q3: What are Price Plans of TuneFab Spotify Converter?
TuneFab Spotify Music Converter supports three plans:
Monthly plan - $14.95
Yearly plan - $59.95
Lifetime plan - $89.90
Q4: Does TuneFab Spotify Music Converter Have Android Version?
No, it is available to PC and Mac.
Part 2. Best Alternative to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter -- AudFree Spotify Music Converter
If you are seeking the best alternative to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter, you should never miss AudFree Spotify Music Converter. As a full-featured gadget working with both Spotify Free and Spotify Premium, AudFree Spotify Music Converter is adept in downloading and converting all types of Spotify audios as the most commonly used audio formats. It harbors more functionality than TuneFab. Let's explore together.
2.1 Main Feature of AudFree Spotify Music Converter
1) With an easy-to-use, intuitive, and ads-free interface;
2) Losslessly convert and download all types of Spotify audios in batch;
3) Enable users to play Spotify songs offline without premium on any device or player forever;
4) Convert Spotify music as local files with incredible 5X or 1X faster speed;
5) Customize formats and parameters options;
6) Download Spotify OGG Vorbis to MP3, FLAC, and more popular and DRM-free output formats;
7) Work with both Spotify Free and Premium plans;
8) Available for both Windows and macOS systems;
9) Allow to drag and drop Spotify songs or playlists directly to add audio files quickly;
10) Free trial version is available forever;
11) Support setting bit depth while converting Spotify songs to FLAC and WAV formats;
12) 100% safe and legal to remove DRM protections from Spotify for private use;
13) Truly stable with the Spotify app during conversion process.
For more detailed tech specs of AudFree Spotify Music Converter, please visit this table below:
|Supported Output Format||MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, WAV, M4B|
|Conversion Speed||5X or 1X|
192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps
Bit Rate/Bit Depth, Sample Rate, Audio Channel, Conversion Speed
|Supported Input Formats||
Artists, Songs, Playlists, Albums, Podcasts, Audiobooks
Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
Mac OSX 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, macOS 10.13, 10.14, 10.15, 11 Big Sur, 12 Monterey, 13 Ventura
2.2 How to Convert Sporify Music to MP3 with AudFree Spotify Music Converter
With simple three ways, you can convert song, playlists, podcasts, etc. from Spotify with AudFree Spotify Music Converter. Here is the tutorial for you.
- Step 1Add Spotify Audios to AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Open AudFree Spotify Music Converter on PC or Mac and the Spotify app will launch simultaneously. Then right-click or tap the right three-dot icon to copy the audio link from Spotify and paste it into the converter. Or you can try this quick way: Drag and drop a single song or playlist on the left menu to the conversion. Then press the right '+' icon to add files.
- Step 2Set Audio Formats and Other parameters for Spotify Music
- To ensure the better sound quality of Spotify music, please tap the three horizontal lines in the top-right toolbar. Select 'Preference' > 'Convert' to set output audio formats such as MP3, M4A, M4B, AAC, FLAC, and WAV. Aside from that, you can select audio channels, sample rates, bit rates/bit depth, conversion speed, and other parameters for Spotify songs.
- Step 3Start to Download Tracks from Spotify Locally
- You only need to hit the bottom-right 'Convert' button and wait a few seconds. Spotify audios will be downloaded quickly and saved automatically into the destination folder you set before. You can find the converted songs by tapping the bottom downloading history and playing Spotify songs on multiple devices or players offline forever.
Part 3. Free Alternatives to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
TuneFab Spotify Converter is capable to convert Spotify audios as various commonly used output formats locally forever. It is able to remove DRM protection from Spotify during converting for private use legally. But if you want to download Spotify freely, you can try AllToMP3 and Audacity. Let's have a look now.
AllToMP3 serves as a free-to-use and -free dadsesktop application to download Spotify music to MP3 only in two simple steps. Aside from Spotify, AllToMP3 is also compatible with other music services such as YouTube and Sound Cloud. Also, it can work with a search engine online and an application.
● Completely free and simple to operate without pop-up ads;
● Compatible with Windows/Mac/Linux;
● Allow to input both songs name and the music URL link while using the online version of AllToMP3;
● Download audios to MP3 from Spotify, Deezer, YouTube, and Sound Cloud in batch;
● Preserve original ID3 tags such as cover, title, artist, genre, and lyrics of Spotify music;
● Support only four languages.
● Not 100% lossless audio quality in up to 256kbps MP3 files;
● Support downloading music to output audio format as MP3 only;
● Awfully low and unstable to download audio and leaves your computer hung up;
● Software sometimes crashes while downloading music;
● Not support specifying parameters.
Audacity is a sophisticated audio recorder and editor designed to record and edit multi-track audios playing on Windows, Mac, and Linux. It facilitates saving Spotify music downloads as a plethora of output formats. With a load of features and options to import, mix, and combine audio tracks, it is quite suitable for professionals.
● Free to save Spotify songs to MP3/WAV/AIFF/AU/FLAC/OGG;
● Record and edit all sounds playing on computers;
● A lot of editing options for trimming music tracks, dialogue, and sound effects;
● Record multitrack audio in batch;
● Multiple supported using languages.
● Files always corrupt during recording and editing;
● Complex design, unfriendly to beginners;
● Require manual music recording with sound quality loss;
● Fail to preserve automatically ID3 tags.
See Also: How to Record Spotify with Audacity
Part 4. Online Alternatives to TuneFab Spotify Music Converter
Besides, we have also prepared the online tools as TuneFab substitutes. In this way, you are not required to download extra programs.
4.1 Spotify Downloader
Spotify Downloader is a free-to-use online gadget specialized in downloading Spotify music to MP3. With an intuitive interface, it's easy to use the downloader with several steps.
● Stable, totally free, and easy to use;
● Download and save Spotify music at a fast speed;
● Downloads Spotify songs, albums, playlists;
● Keep the metadata in the Spotify downloads;
● No need to install the Spotify app.
● With annoying ads filled in the page;
● Require downloading Spotify tracks one by one;
● Frequent pop-up subscription to premium and human verification messages;
● Audio quality loss during downloading Spotify music;
● Support saving Spotify downloads only in MP3;
● Fewer Spotify input formats and resources.
Soundloaders is also an online and free downloader. Distinct from Spotify Downloader, it can download music resources from multiple platforms such as Deezer, Napster and others. And it is designed with an intuitive and ads-free interface.
View also: Soundloaders Spotify Downloader Review
● Download Spotify songs 100% free;
● Easy to use without popping up ads;
● Run in web browsers without installing extra programs;
● Support downloading music from other platforms including Apple Music, YouTube.
● Only support to download Spotify audios as MP3;
● Loss of sound quality while downloading Spotify songs;
● Only download Spotify tracks instead of all types of Spotify music;
● Not allow download Spotify songs in batch.
Part 5. Comparison: TuneFab VS AudFree SpoDable VS Free Tools VS Online Tools
All gadgets mentioned above can satisfy your need to download Spotify music without a Spotify premium account. You may dazzle your eyes while choosing from the TuneFab Spotify Music Converter or its alternative. Look at the following chart. It can take you to a further understanding of those third-party tools.
|TuneFab Spotify Music Converter||AudFree Spotify Music Converter||Free Tools||Online Tools|
|Audio source||Embedded Spotify Web Player
(No Spotify App Installation)
|Spotify APP Installation||Spotify Web Player||Spotify Web Player|
|Conversion Speed||5X or 1X||5X or 1X||1X||1X|
|Sound Quality||High Quality||Lossless Quality||Lossy Quality||Lossy Quality|
|Bitrate (kbps)||3 Modes:
|14 Modes: From 8 to 320kbps||Less than 320 kbps||320 kbps|
|Sample rate (Hz)||3 Modes:
|Input Spotify Resources||Songs
All sounds playing on computer
|ID 3 Tags Preservation||✔||✔||AllToMP3: ✔ Audacity: ✘||Spotify Downloader: ✘ Soundloader: ✔|
Monthly Plan: $14.95
Lifetime Plan: $89.95
Monthly Plan: $14.95
Quarterly Plan: $29.95
Lifetime Plan: $79.95
Part 6. Summary
With the all-around reviews to TuneFab Spotify Converter, you may understand in depth of it and its alternatives. TuneFab does well in converting Spotify music as local files with 5X faster speed for offline listening permanently.
However, in terms of subscription price, functionality, sound quality, and basic parameter settings, AudFree Spotify Music Converter wins undoubtedly among TuneFab Spotify Converter and other substitutes, which is also the best Spotify playlist downloader. It deserves a shot for its full features. Similarly, you can choose the free and online third-party tools if you can accept downloading Spotify music one by one with low sound quality and few output formats.