To play Tidal music on as many as possible devices and keep Tidal downloads locally forever, a growing number of music listeners will take Tidal converters or downloaders into account. When it comes to the best Tidal downloader or converter, Tidabie Tidal Music Converter will come to the mind of many people. In fact, there are more excellent tools to convert or download music with more additional functionality from Tidal in the market.
However, amid a variety of Tidal converters, you may be dazzled while choosing one. Take it easy! Today, we will walk you through Tidabie Tidal Music Converter and a few Tidabie alternatives in this post, which can help you make a quick decision. Just come with us and learn more!
Note: If you don't want to read part by part, please skip to Part 4 to check the chart of comparison between Tidabie and its alternatives.
- Part 1. Tidabie Tidal Musci Converter Review
- Part 2. Best Tidabie Alternative - AudFree Tidable
- Part 3. Tidable Free Alternatives
- Part 4. Comparison Between Tidabie and Tidabie Alternatives
- Part 5. Summary
Part 1. Tidabie Review and How to Use Tidabie
First, let's have a look at some further information about Tidabie Music Converter and how it works.
[Best for] Converting Tidal music to MP3, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, AAC, and ALAC with high quality up to HiFi.
Tidabie serves as a specialized Tidal music converter, whose brand only works with Tidal music service. It has been available to over 200 countries and regions, with 26 languages supported. With multiple output formats and 10X faster speed, this Tidal converter lets you effectively play Tidal high-quality or HiFi music on multiple devices. Here, we have listed its pros and cons for you to make a further understanding of its features and flaw.
1.1 Pros and Cons of Tidabie Music Converter
● Download and convert Tidal songs, playlists, podcasts, at the same time, albums locally;
● Work with Tidal Free, Tidal HiFi, and Tidal HiFi Plus plans;
● Convert Tidal tracks to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, AIFF, and special ALAC format at 10X fast speed;
● Preserve HiFi quality and full ID3 tags after converting;
● Support batch downloading Tidal tracks and playlists, etc.;
● With 10X faster conversion speed;
● Run with inside Tidal web player without extra apps downloaded;
● Available to both the latest Windows and Mac.
● Not support converting single Tidal song, only playlist/album instead, and require to select tracks you want from the whole playlist one by one before analyzing audio files;
● Only convert 3 files each time within a free trial;
● Only convert 1 minute for each item;
● Must subscribe to the Tidabie Tidal Music Converter full version after a 30-day free trial;
● Do not download Tidal MQA music;
● The subscription price is a little bit expensive.
1.2 How to Use Tidable Tidal Converter
We have prepared the detailed tutorial below to help you understand how to get and use Tidabie Tidal Music Converter. Please check it.
Step 1. Install Tidabie Music Converter on your computer from its official website and complete the Tidabie download.
Step 2. Open Tidabie and log into your Tidal account. Then click on Tidabie Tidal Music Converter key icon to register it.
Step 3. Select a playlist and tap on the right suspended 'Add to list' icon to add Tidal music files to Tidabie.
Step 4. Select the songs you want to enjoy one by one.
Step 5. Hit the 'Convert now' button and it will prompt you to upgrade to Tidabie Tidal Music Converter unless you can download 3 files and 1 minute for each file.
Step 6. Click on 'Free trial' if you don't want to get the full version.
1.3 More FAQs about Tidabie Tidal Music Converter
Q1: How Much Does Tidabie Cost Every Month?
A: Tidabie Tidal Music Converter provides three subscription plans: Monthly Plan at $ 14.95; Yearly Plan at $59.95; Lifetime Plan at $ 129.90.
Q2: Is Tidabie Safe and Legal?
A: Yes, it is legal and secure to install this tool as long as you use it individually.
Q3: Do I Have to Get the Tidabie Tidal Music Converter Full Version after Tidabie Free Trial?
A: Yes. Since Tidabie only provides a free trial instead of a permanent Tidabie free version, you have to pay for Tidabie Tidal Music Converter full version.
Part 2. Best Tidabie Alternative Should Be Take Priority - AudFree Tidable
[Best for] Download and convert all types of high-quality, HiFi, and Mater Tidal music to universal FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, and M4B, etc. with customizable parameters and 100% original sound quality.
On grounds of high subscription prices, free trial limits, and unsatisfactory cons of Tidabie, a growing number of users are removing their sight from Tidabie to its alternatives that can meet their needs. However, they have no idea about the detailed information of other Tidal music converters or downloaders and get stuck in a dilemma about which is the best.
So, in this section, we would like to introduce the best alternative to the Tidabie Tidal converter. That is AudFree Tidal Music Converter, an all-around and one-in-stop gadget designed for Tidal users. It works with Tidal Free, HiFi, and HiFi Plus, downloading and converting all Tidal content without premium to lossless FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, and other output formats. It is because of those commonly used formats that you are able to put the downloaded Tidal music on more devices and players for offline listening.
At the same time, you can keep the Tidal downloads forever and classify them well since this smart tool enables you to convert Tidal music as local files with original ID3 tags.
2.1 Best Tidabie Alternative Main Features
✨ Available to Tidal Free, HiFi, and HiFi Plus users;
✨ A legal home edition for private use;
✨ Download Tidal music without premium as local files and preserve them forever;
✨ Convert Tidal audio into universal FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, etc.;
✨ Provide a permanent free version;
✨ Enable to listen to Tidal music on multiple devices;
✨ Allow customizing output settings and parameters;
✨ Support batch download and conversion at 5X fast speed;
✨ Retain ID3 tags and metadata information of Tidal songs;
✨ Keep lossless Tidal music quality;
✨ Sort out Tidal songs on the basis of artist/album;
✨ Stable running by working with the Tidal app;
✨ Offer free updates and technical support.
2.2 Tech Specs Overview for AudFree Tidal Music Converter
To get further knowledge about AudFree Tidal Music Converter, please check the following chart listed with the tech specs of this professional tool.
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10,
and Windows 11 (32-bit & 64-bit)
Mac: Mac OS X 10.8 to 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15,
11 Big Sur, 12 Monterey, 13 Ventura
|Supported Output Format||FLAC, AAC, MP3, WAV, M4A, M4B|
|Input Audio Formats||MQA, High-quality, HiFi Tidal songs,
playlists, albums, audiobooks, etc.
|Customizable Parameters||bit rate/depth, sample rate, conversion speed,
classifications for archive output tracks, audio channels
|Bit Rate/Depth||Bit rate: 8 - 320 kbps
Bit depth: 16 - 32 bit
|Sample Rate||Up to 192 kHz|
|Conversion Speed||5X or 1X|
|Occupied Space||2.08 MB|
2.3 How to Use Best Tidable Tidal Music Converter Alternative
Here is a detailed user guide of AudFree Tidal Music Converter for you.
- Step 1Define Tidal Output Audio Format and Other Settings
- Head to the top toolbar and select the 'Preferences' option. Then the setting window will pop up. By tapping on 'Convert', you can define the Tidal output audio format as MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A, AAC, or M4B. Also, it is feasible to customize the bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, and other parameters according to your needs. Besides, tap the 'Audio Channels' option to aid you to enjoy immersive and surrounded Tidal Dolby Atmos or Tidal 360 Reality.
- Step 2Transfer Tidal HiFi Music to AudFree Tidable
- It's time to add your favorite Tidal songs or playlists to the converter. Drag and drop a single song or the whole playlist directly to the main window of the AudFree Tidal Music Converter. Alternatively, copy the Tidal Music URL links and paste them into the converter's search box and then click the '+' icon to add those files.
- Step 3Start to Convert Tidal Songs for Offline Playback
- Press the bottom-right 'Convert' button to kick off the conversion process. AudFree Tidal Music Converter will convert Tidal music to unprotected audio files that can be available to a variety of devices with full ID3 tags and original quality kept. And the downloads will be stored in the destination local folder you set before. Click on 'History' or 'Converted' at the bottom to find them.
Part 3. Tidable Free Alternatives
Apart from AudFree Tidal Music Converter, some Tidabie free alternatives are also worth paying attention to such as Audacity Audio Recorder and Athame Tidal Downloader. Here, we have listed their advantages and disadvantages to facilitate you make a decision.
3.1 Audacity Audio Recorder
[Best for] Free of charge with more edit and record options as well as multiple output formats.
Audacity is well-known as a technical open-source recorder. It is designed to record and edit all kinds of audio such as streaming, live chats, online classes, references, or lectures on Linux, Mac, and Windows. With more additional functionalities, this cross-platform audio application enables you to reorder, cut, and mix your audio at will with multiple formats like MP3, WAV, and unique AIFF, AU, OGG, etc. With more edit and record options, you can make satisfactory audio for yourselves.
● Record all kinds of audio or sounds coming out from your computer;
● Free to record and save Tidal music locally in MP3/WAV/AIFF/AU/FLAC/OGG formats;
● Compatible with Linux/Windows/Mac devices;
● Easy to use with 'Cut, Copy, Paste and Delete';
● Lots of optional features to trim or split music tracks, dialogue, and sound effects;
● Multiple supported languages.
● Not support batch multi-track recording but only 1 item recorded each time;
● Only record real-time audio and sounds;
● Lossy sound quality after recording;
● Program and files sometimes crash and the desktop gets hung up;
● Not save original ID3 tags;
● No technical and customer support.
3.2 Athame Tidal Downloader
[Best for] Free to use
Another Tidabie free alternative we recommend is Athame Tidal Downloader, a free-source software from GitHub. Work with two streaming services: Tidal and Google Play Music, this tidal music to FLAC downloader can serve to download and convert songs from those two platforms to FLAC and store the audio on your computer.
● Free to use;
● Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux;
● Download music from both Tidal and Google Play Music.
● Time-wasting while ripping real-time audio;
● Convert Tidal music to FLAC only;
● Sound quality loss without output quality customized;
● Not working occasionally.
Part 4. Comparison Between Tidabie Tidal Music Converter and Tidabie Alternatives
You may be still unsure whether to choose Tidabie Tidal Music Converter or one of Tidabie alternatives. Voila! Here is a summary statement for you, which helps you make a quick choice.
|Input Tidal Resources||High-quality, HiFi Tidal songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts.||High-quality, HiFi, MQA Tidal songs, playlists, albums, etc.||All sound playing on the computer||Songs, playlists|
|Audio Source||Inside Tidal Web Player||Tidal App||Tidal Web Player and App||Tidal Web Player and App|
|Sound Quality||High Quality||Lossless Quality||Quality Loss||Quality Loss|
|Bitrate (kbps)||128 - 320 kbps||8 - 320 kbps||Less than 320 kbps||Less than 320 kbps|
|Sample rate (kHz)||Default||16-32 bit||/||/|
|Conversion Speed||Default 5X||5X or 1X||Real-time||Real-time|
|Customize Audio Quality||✅||✅||❎||❎|
|Audio Channels||1||2 (Mono/Stereo)||1||1|
|Output Formats||MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF, ALAC||MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B||MP3, WAV, AIFF, AU, FLAC, OGG||FLAC|
|Subscription Price||Monthly Plan: $14.95
Yearly Plan: $59.95
Lifetime Plan: $129.90
|Monthly Plan: $14.95
Quarterly Plan: $29.95
Lifetime Plan: $79.95
Part 5. Summary
From the above-mentioned description and comparison, Tidabie Tidal Music Converter deserves a try for its high quality, multiple output formats, and other exceptional functions. However, AudFree prevails among Tidabie and its alternatives for lossless audio quality, universal output audio formats, extensive input resources, customizable parameters, etc.
It is worth mentioning that, amid the converted WAV formats of the same Tidal track, AudFree Tidal Music Converter export the bit rate at 12288 kbps while Tidabie only shows 6144 kbps. Besides, when you download Tidal music to FLAC, WAV, or AAC, the bit rate of the former is always higher than the latter since Tidabie's audio quality is only up to HiFi but AudFree Tidable can be peaked at Master. And with a lower price, AudFree Tidal Music Converter should be given more attention than Tidabie.
Likewise, if you don't mind the sound quality and limited formats that cannot be available to more devices, you can choose Tidabie free alternatives for a free listening experience.