Amazon is one of the best places for music lovers as Amazon has provided the users almost every music item they love to listen to using their gadgets like Smartphones, PCs, or TVs. Sometimes users want to download Amazon Prime Music into their local storage and listen to them anytime without an Internet connection.
Though Amazon Prime Music can be downloaded for offline playback, the internal storage of your Android phone or tablets could be filled up quickly, which may result in slower operation. Therefore we are here to provide 2 different ways on how to move Amazon Prime Music to SD card on mobile devices or on computer. Then you can access the music items right from the external storage of your device without the need for internet.
Part 1. How to Move Amazon Music to SD Card on Android
Where does Amazon Music store files? All the music downloaded is stored under the folder by default: Phone\Android\Media\com.Amazon.mp3\files\media\Music. Within the Amazon Music app, you can move Amazon Prime Music to SD card easily.
Step 1. Launch the Amazon Music app, and click 'My Music' from the bottom menu.
Step 2. Go to 'Settings' > 'Storage'.
Step 3. Tap 'Save to' to change the location to SD card.
From then on, the Amazon Music will be saved to SD card instead.
Part 2. How to Download and Save Amazon Prime Music to SD Card
AudFree Amazon Music Capture is a free and easy-to-use software for Windows and Mac OS that allows you to download music from any multimedia platform like Amazon Prime which is under discussion in this tutorial.
Before moving towards the method to download and move Amazon Music to SD card using AudFree Amazon Music Capture, let me mention some useful features of it so you can have a better understanding.
Capture audio from any source
With AudFree Amazon Music Capture, you can capture and save audio from almost any source. No matter if you are listening to music in Chrome Browser, YouTube, Google Music, Amazon, iTunes, etc., it is capable to record audio and allows you to save in local storage.
Convert to common audio format
AudFree Amazon Music Capture provides flexibility of capturing the Audio and saving it in local storage in any audio format you want like MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc.
Edit audio right on the go
This tool is loaded with a built-in audio editor which allows you to not only download and move music to your SD card but also cut, trim, edit it within the software. So, you don't need separate software to edit audio files.
Capture multiple audio tracks
It is the best tool to save Amazon Music to SD card free of cost. It is the most versatile tool for having smart technology that can save multiple audio tracks from different sources at the same time. Multiple tracks are separated automatically by the software based on the superior gap method.
How to Save Amazon Prime Music to SD Card - Detailed Steps
AudFree Amazon Music Capture is the simple-to-use and user-interactive software that requires following simple steps to move Amazon Prime Music to SD card.
- Step 1Add Amazon Prime Music to AudFree
- AudFree Amazon Music Capture is both available for Windows and Mac. After downloading and installing the software, you need to launch it. AudFree will detect all the applications installed on your PC that are compatible sources of music such as Chrome browser, Spotify, iTunes, etc. If you find the Amazon Music app is not listed here, you can click the + button and manually add it.
- Step 2Select format for Amazon Prime Music
- Press the 'audio' icon on the bottom-right corner of the AudFree interface. This window shows the format of audio you want to download and save in SD storage. AudFree supports common audio formats including MP3, WAV, M4A, M4B, FLAC, and AAC. Set the appropriate format for the output audio file from Amazon Prime. You can specify bit rate, codec, and sample rate for the output file.
- Step 3Start to download Amazon Prime Music
- After setting the output file format, open Amazon Prime Music and play any music of your choice. AudFree Amazon Music Capture will download it behind the scenes. As mentioned above, you can play multiple audios from different sources at the same time AudFree will separate them smartly.
When you are done with the Amazon Music you want to download, simply close the app and return to the AudFree interface. You can merge the multiple tracks into one file from here or you can split the recorded tracks based on timestamps. When you are done with these options according to your choice, click on save. Your audio file will be saved in the destination folder.
- Step 4Move Amazon Music to SD card
- The final step is to insert your SD card into the card reader and plug it in your computer. Or you can simply connect your Android device with a USB cable. Then transfer the captured Amazon Music to SD card simply by copying and pasting to an external SD card.
Part 3. In Conclusion
If you've read this far, you learned two ways to move Amazon Prime Music to SD card on Android or computer respectively. There are plenty of tools available claim to capture audio from the web but they are not efficient as AudFree Amazon Music Capture. Summing up this tutorial, you can download, save, and move Amazon Prime Music to SD card using this great tool.