As one of the best places for music lovers, Amazon Music is providing users with popular music, albums, and playlists for enjoyment. Generally, users are keen to download Amazon Music and Prime Music to their local storage for listening anytime. Also, people tend to move Amazon Music to SD card because the internal storage of the phone or tablet is easily filled up.
Recently, some users have given feedback about Amazon Music not downloading to SD card. Therefore, this article provides 3 different ways to explain how to download music from Amazon Music to SD card. Then you can access Amazon Music items directly from the external storage of your device without any problem.
Part 1. How to Move Amazon Music to SD Card Android Officially
In fact, you can easily download Amazon Music to SD card within the Amazon Music app. Try to follow the steps below to move Amazon Prime Music to the SD card.
Step 1. Launch the Amazon Music app on your mobile device and tap My Music from the bottom menu.
Step 2. Go to 'Settings' > 'Storage Location' option. After that, click on 'External SD card' to complete the Amazon Music SD card offline setting.
Step 3. From then on, newly downloaded Amazon Music will be saved to SD card for free use.
Part 2. How to Download Amazon Music to SD Card for PC
Although the official method can save Amazon Music to SD card with ease, it has some limitations and drawbacks. To use this method, you need to continue to subscribe to Amazon Music. Otherwise, all Amazon Music downloads stored in the SD card will automatically disappear when it expires. To avoid encountering such a dilemma, here we will show an alternative method to move Amazon Music to SD card.
You can draw support from the best AudFree Amazon Music Converter as it has enough ability to download Amazon Music to your computer locally without subscribing to Amazon Prime. What's more, it is able to download and convert all Amazon Prime Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A or M4B audio files. With this tool, you can easily transfer Amazon Prime music to SD card. In turn, you can listen to Amazon Prime Music on any SD card enabled device.
How to Save Amazon Music to SD Card for PC
- Step 1Define Amazon Music Format and Other Settings
- After you launch Amazon Music Converter, please click the menu icon in the upper right corner. Then select Preferences > Convert to open the settings window. In this new window, you can customize the output format and other audio parameters for your Amazon Music. In order to make Amazon Music download compatible with SD card, you are better off choosing MP3 as the target format for Amazon Music.
- Step 2Add Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- Browse your favorite Amazon Music and simply copy the link to the Amazon track. Then you can paste it to the top search bar of the tool and press the Add icon aside to load all the required Amazon songs.
- Step 3Download and Convert Amazon Music for SD Card
- Now, press the Convert button and it will ddownload Amazon Music to your computer locally at 5X faster speed. When it is done, you can click the Converted icon to view all the Amazon Music downloads. After that, you are allowed to move Amazon Music to SD card effortlessly.
- Step 4Move Amazon Music to SD Card
- To transfer Amazon Music to SD card, you need to insert the SD card to your computer via a card reader. After that, find the folder of SD card and the music folder where Amazon Music downloads are saved. Now, you can copy and paste Amazon Music to your SD memory card.
Part 3. How to Record and Save Amazon Music to SD Card
Here, let's get to know another tool called AudFree Amazon Music Capture to save Amazon Music to SD card. It is actually a free and easy to use software for Windows and Mac systems that allows you to download music from any multimedia platform such as Amazon Music.
It offers the flexibility to capture Amazon Music and save it in any audio format stored locally, such as MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A. It can not only download and move music to your SD card, but also cut, trim and edit music with its built-in audio editor. Also, it can save multiple tracks from different sources, and multiple tracks will be automatically separated according to the excellent gap method.
If you want to move more music files from different sources, you can turn to AudFree Amazon Music Catcher. Today, we will focus on how to play music from SD card on Amazon Music with the help of it.
How to Download Amazon Prime Music to SD Card
- Step 1Add Amazon Prime Music to AudFree Amable
- After downloading and installing the software on your computer, you need to launch it. Then it will detect all applications installed on your computer that are compatible with music sources such as Amazon Music, Chrome, Spotify, iTunes, etc. If you find that Amazon Music app is not listed here, you can click the "+" button to add it manually.
- Step 2Select the Output Format of Amazon Prime Music
- Press the "Format" icon in the lower right corner to open the settings window. Here, you can select the desired audio formats, including MP3, WAV, M4A, M4B, FLAC and AAC. You'd better choose to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 for better storage on SD card. Besides, you can specify the bit rate, codec and sample rate of the output Amazon music files.
- Step 3Record Amazon Prime Music for SD Card
- After setting the output file format, open the Amazon Music software to play any favorite music. AudFree Amazon Music Capture will capture and download it behind the scenes. When you are done with the Amazon music you want to download, just close the app and return to the main interface of the tool. After that click on the Save button to save the audio file in the destination folder.
- Step 4Move Amazon Prime Music to SD Card
- The final step is to insert your SD card into a card reader and plug it into your computer. Or you can simply connect your phone with a USB cable. Then to transfer Amazon Music to SD card, you need to simply copy and paste the music to an external SD card.
Part 4. FAQs about Amazon Music Downloads
Q1: Where Are Amazon Music Files Stored on Phone?
For Android phones, all Amazon music downloads are stored under this folder by default: Phone\Android\Media\com.Amazon.mp3\files\media\Music.
Q2: Can I Download Amazon Prime Music to SD Card?
Yes, you can download Amazon Music to SD card by the three methods mentioned above, either Amazon Prime Music or Unlimited Music.
Q3: How to Play Songs Saved in SD Card on Amazon Music?
Step 1. Go to the Amazon Music app and click on your Account and the Settings option in the upper right corner.
Step 2. Go to the "Settings" bar to select the "Music Management" list. After that, find and click on the "Automatically import music" option.
Step 3. Tap the "Select Folder" button to select your SD card folder as the import folder. In this way, the songs from SD card will be saved in Amazon Music library for free playback.
Part 5. In Conclusion
After reading the above, you will learn three ways to download Amazon Music to SD card on your phone or computer. Summing up this tutorial, you can download, save and move Amazon Prime Music to SD card without any effort. It's time to take action to get the most out of your Amazon Music SD card.