One of the easiest ways to play Apple Music in the car is through a USB flash drive. But many users don't know the real process of saving Apple Music to USB. Thus, in this article, we will focus on the topic of transferring Apple Music to a USB drive.
With over 72 million subscribers, Apple Music is regarded as the hottest streaming service on the global stage. It features friendly user interface, a smooth listening experience, a huge music catalog. With these stunning features, it received mostly positive reviews from its users.
But, it also got criticism for restricting the use of Apple Music. Subscribers are not able to take full control of Apple Music in a wanted way. Don't worry, though. Here, we'll share an easy method to help you copy Apple Music to USB efficiently. Also, this way helps you play Apple Music on all devices, including unauthorized ones.
Part 1. Tool You'll Need to Copy Apple Music to USB
Apple Music files are under protection and encoded in unique M4P format. Even if you can transfer Apple Music to USB, they can't be recognized by a USB stick. That's to say, it's not able to play Apple Music on any device from the USB flash drive.
Due to this situation, you will need a professional Apple Music Converter. It works on Apple Music audio format conversion. Here, you can meet AudFree Apple Music Converter, a one-stop Apple Music solution. It's well-designed to help you unlock Apple Music protection.
Without a doubt, it has the ability to convert Apple Music to USB-compatible audio files. It can convert Apple Music to MP3, WAV, FLAC, M4A while preserving original audio quality. All ID3 tags, like track title, number, album, artist, and much more are saved in the converted files.
Thanks to this intelligent Apple Music converter, you will freely copy Apple Music to USB. After that, you can play Apple Music on all devices with a USB port. By the way, you can keep Apple Music on USB forever even after canceling the subscription.
Required Tools When Transferring Apple Music to USB Drive
Here, let's have a quick glance at the required tools for exporting Apple Music to a USB drive.
* AudFree Apple Music Converter for Mac/Windows
* Mac or Windows PC
* Apple Music streaming service subscription
* Latest iTunes app
* USB flash drive
Part 2. How to Save Apple Music to USB - Easy Steps
In the following section, we will divide it into two parts. One is how to convert Apple Music to common audio files via AudFree. The other is how to put music from Apple Music onto USB. Let's move one.
How to Download Apple Music for USB
- Step 1Download Apple Music to computer with subscription
- Launch iTunes, click the "For You" or "New" tab. Then browse and choose the track you want to download and click the "..." button to add it to the "My Music" or "Playlist" section. In "My Music", click the song you newly added. Click the cloud icon with a downward arrow to download it offline on your computer.
- Step 2Add offline Apple Music to AudFree
- Launch the AudFree Apple Music Converter, click the first 'Add' button at the bottom left to load the iTunes library. It will show the recently downloaded Apple Music songs. You can select and import them into the AudFree program. You can also navigate to the original Apple Music file folder directly. And then, it's able to drag and drop Apple Music to load.
- Step 3Set Apple Music output format for USB
- Move your mouse to the bottom right corner and click the 'audio' icon. Then you'll be led to the 'Format Setting' window. In this window, you can define the output format and other audio parameters. Currently, the available output formats include MP3, M4A, AAC, FLAC, WAV, and M4B. To make the songs readable by most USB drives, you'd better set the output format as MP3.
- Step 4Download Apple Music for USB drive
- Please click the 'Convert' button to download Apple Music to unprotected files for USB. It will automatically break the protection of Apple Music. At the same time, it will convert Apple Music to MP3, WAV, or other formats at up to 30X faster speed.
How to Put Music from Apple Music onto USB
Once converted, please connect your USB stick to the computer via the USB cable. Then you can find the target Apple Music folder by clicking the 'Converted' button. You can copy and paste them to your USB drive. Now, you are able to play Apple Music in your car, smart speakers, etc. via a USB port.