Q: “How do I download Tidal playlist? I am a loyal Tidal user and would like to have Tidal playlist downloaded to my computer and phone. In turn, I can listen to Tidal playlist at anytime and anywhere, even without an internet connection.”
Tidal has attracted many music lovers as a unique music streaming platform that offers high audio quality. At the same time, the public is also very curious about downloading Tidal playlist. Now, in this article, we will guide you on how to download Tidal playlist on your phone and computer. Without further ado, let’s get right to the point.
Part 1. What You Should Know About Tidal
As a terrific music streaming service known for its HiFi music, Tidal allows users to access over 80 million songs. Moreover, it offers wonderful playlist, podcasts, exclusive backstage content and more. And it is known to offer not only free plans for all music lovers, but also includes two pricing subscription plans - HiFi and HiFi Plus, with the former priced at $9.99 per month and the latter at $19.99 per month.
In addition, Tidal users may often ask the question, “Can I download a playlist on Tidal?” In fact, Tidal subscribers are the only ones authorized to download Tidal playlist for offline listening. This offline listening feature allows Tidal HiFi and HiFi Plus subscribers to download Tidal playlist to mobile and tablet devices, but unfortunately you cannot do it on your computer as there is no download feature on the desktop.
Part 2. How to Download Tidal Playlist Officially
As you can see above, Tidal is a subscription-based music streaming platform. If you want to download Tidal playlist, a subscription to Tidal HiFi or HiFi Plus is a must. Tidal offers an offline feature that allows subscribers to download Tidal playlist within the app.
However, unlike other streaming services, you can only access this download feature through the Tidal mobile app and not on your computer. At present, please make sure you have subscribed to Tidal, and then you can follow the steps below to download the Tidal playlist on your phone.
How to Download Tidal Playlist on Mobile
Step 1. Launch the Tidal app on your phone and log in to your Tidal HiFi or HiFi Plus account.
Step 2. Click on the My Collections option at the bottom of the screen to discover your favorite Tidal playlist.
Step 3. Select the playlist you want to download and click on it. You can then see a toggle button for downloading near the top of its Overview page. Slide the download button to the right to get the Tidal playlist downloaded. Meanwhile, the songs in that playlist will be added to the download queue.
Part 3. How to Download Tidal Playlist to Computer - Tool Required
Here comes the question, what if you want to download Tidal playlist to your computer? As a matter of fact, downloading playlist from Tidal to computer is not a difficult task, you just need a powerful AudFree Tidal Playlist Downloader. After that, you will have the ability to download Tidal playlist on PC and Mac. What’s more, it is not only available for Tidal subscribers but also for Tidal free users.
Moreover, this professional tool has the flexibility to convert Tidal playlist to MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC and many other output formats. It supports 5x conversion speed and maintains ID3 tags and Tidal Hi-Fi audio quality after conversion. With the help of this high-end AudFree Tidal Downloader, it’s possible to enjoy Tidal playlist on any device you like. This is definitely a simple yet professional solution.
AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter
- Losslessly download Tidal playlist to local files for free
- Convert Tidal to FLAC, MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. on computer
- Work at 5X speed while converting Tidal playlist on PC/Mac
- Support to customize other audio parameters of Tidal playlist
- Preserve 100% High-Fidelity quality and ID3 tags
How to Download Tidal Playlist for Free to Mac/PC
- Step 1Customize the Tidal Playlist Output Format
- Download and install AudFree Tidable on your Windows or Mac computer. Run the software, go to the top menu bar and select the Preferences option. Click on the Advanced section in the settings window that pops up, at this point you will be able to select the output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. And you are allowed to customize other audio parameters such as bit rate, sample rate, audio codec, channels, etc. without doubt.
- Step 2Add Tidal Playlist to AudFree Tidable
- Once you have set the output format correctly, click OK to leave the main screen. Now, it’s time to find your favorite Tidal playlist. Open the playlist you want and then you will see a blue add icon at the bottom right. Just click it to import the Tidal playlist to AudFree Tidable.
- Step 3Download and Convert Tidal Playlist
- Now, you can simply press the Convert button in the bottom right corner of the window to start the download process. Once the conversion is complete, click on the Converted button marked with a red number and you will be able to browse all the converted Tidal Playlists. Of course, you are able to view the Tidal playlist files on your computer locally at any time. After that, even if you are a free subscriber to Tidal, you have the privilege of listening to Tidal offline on desktop and other devices with no restrictions.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Now you’ve learned how to download Tidal playlist to mobile and computer. To be honest, it’s obvious that using AudFree Tidal Downloader to achieve the goal is perfect, right? If you want to get better Tidal playlist playback, and if you want to listen to Tidal playlist in high quality on any device and player, then don’t miss the above advanced option.