Denon is a forerunner of home theatres. The company has launched great AV receivers, and even today, they are working on launching new models which will fulfill the requirements and needs of home theatre enthusiasts. The good thing about Denon is that it has a HEOS app, which will let you play Tidal music directly.
Tidal is a leading music streaming platform partnering with different brands so that Tidal users can listen to their music on multiple devices seamlessly. If you want to connect Tidal on Denon receiver, you have come to the right place. This article will help you understand how to stream Tidal to Denon receiver, and if you don't want to download the HEOS app, find out the best alternative to listen to tidal on Denon effortlessly. Let's get started.
Part 1. How to Play Tidal on Denon Receiver via HEOS App
If you want to know how to play Tidal on Denon receiver, let's share the steps you need to follow. If you don't have a Tidal subscription, please note that the Denon Tidal integration is impossible. So, subscribe, and follow the below steps.
Step 1: Go to HEOS app first. Now create a HEOS account. You need to click on the Settings option to create the HEOS account.
Step 2: Now, from the HEOS app, please click on the Music option followed by Settings. Now, click on the Music Sources > Online Music option.
Step 3: Please choose Tidal as the target online music source. Log in to your Tidal app, and if you don't have a Tidal app, please create a new Tidal account.
There won't be any visual icon or setting, though, to control what you are listening to. However, if you already have a Tidal Hifi subscription, all the files will be played automatically.
This is how you will use Tidal with Denon. The only drawback of using HEOS is that you can't control what you want to listen to or are listening to.
Part 2. How to Stream Tidal to Denon Receiver via USB Port
Another way to link Tidal with the Denon receiver is by getting software that will let you download Tidal music files on your computer, and from there, you can copy the files to a USB player and connect it to the Denon receiver. This technique will eliminate the problem of not controlling the songs you want to listen to.
AudFree Tidable Music Converter is the best Tidal music converter that you should rely on. This all-in-one tool will let you seamlessly download and convert an endless number of Tidal songs on your computer. Not just this, the conversion will happen with 5X speed, which means songs will be downloaded in a jiffy.
It is a robust tool with fantastic features. And it's available for both Mac and Windows users.
Listen to Tidal on Denon Receiver - Full Guide
Now that you know why you should get this Tidal Music Converter, find out the steps to play the Tidal songs on Denon receiver via AudFree Tidable.
- Step 1Launch AudFree Tidable and login Tidal account
- First, visit Audfree Tidable Music Converter, and get the correct version for your computer. Please note that the tool will be available for free for a few days, as the free trial version is available. Once downloaded, launch it. It is equipped with an in-built Tidal Web Player.
- Step 2Select the Tidal output format for Denon receiver
- On the main screen, you will see the menu. Please click on the Preferences option. This is the window where you need to select the Advanced option to define output format as MP3, M4B, M4A, FLAC, AAC, and WAV for Denon receiver. Additionally, you can also set the audio parameters per your requirements, such as channel, audio codec, sample rate, and more.
- Step 3Add Tidal music to play on Denon Receiver
- Click on the + icon to go through the list of Tidal music files. Select the songs by checking the mark before each song, and the songs will be added automatically.
- Step 4Download Tidal music to Denon Supported Files
- Now that the songs have been added, simply click on the Convert button towards the end. The conversion will start and will be completed. You will find the converted songs on the Converted tab. You can highlight the track and then click on the Open File Location option to locate the song on your computer.
- Step 5Listen to Tidal on Denon receiver via USB
- Now take a USB, transfer all the Tidal songs to USB, connect it to the Denon Receiver, and there you go, you can now stream every Tidal song easily!
Part 3. In Conclusion
Now you know how to play Tidal on HEOS on Denon receiver and the alternative by using AudFree Tidable Music Converter. You can try both steps. Besides, AudFree Tidable lets you download multiple Tidal music files. Once downloaded, you can listen to music files not only on Tidal compatible Denon streamer but also on other streamers and devices!