It is universally known that Tesla has always given a comfortable driving experience and is a great choice for car lovers. Now, Tesla is working to partner with many music streaming services, including Spotify, Tidal, YouTube, Netflix, etc., in an effort to provide consumers with a better entertainment experience.
However, Tesla has not yet entered into a partnership with Amazon Music, a popular music streaming platform, much to the distress of many Amazon Music fans. No worries. If you’re also a big fan of Amazon Music and are very interested in learning how to play Amazon Music on Tesla, keep reading this post and we’ll show you two ways to enjoy Amazon Music while driving your Tesla.
Part 1. How to Play Amazon Music on Tesla via Bluetooth
This is the most straightforward way to help you play Amazon Music on your Tesla. Simply connect your phone to the Tesla media player via Bluetooth and you can play Amazon Music directly.
Some people may ask, does this method also apply to the latest Tesla Model 3? Of course it does. All you need to do is pair your Android or iOS phone with the car via Bluetooth and then you can easily play Amazon Music on your Tesla Model 3. Just follow the steps below and try it out.
Step 1. Tap the Bluetooth icon in the status bar of your Tesla’s touchscreen. Also, turn on Bluetooth on your phone
Step 2. Go back to the car’s touchscreen and press the Start Search button. The touchscreen will start searching and display a list of all discoverable Bluetooth devices.
Step 3. At this point you can see your phone’s Bluetooth device appear on the list, just click on it. Then the Tesla touchscreen and your phone will both display the same random number. Verify that the numbers displayed are the same. After that, you can confirm the pairing on your phone.
Step 4. Once the pairing is successful, you can freely stream your Amazon Music to the Tesla. Furthermore, when you turn on Tesla Bluetooth again, it will automatically connect to your phone by default without having to set it up again.
Part 2. How to Play Amazon Music on Tesla for Free
The above method is direct and convenient, but it doesn’t always work, for example, what if you don’t have your phone with you? Here’s a two-pronged approach - download the Amazon Music files and transfer them to Tesla, thus you can listen to Amazon Music on Tesla whenever you want.
Although Amazon Music premium users are able to download Amazon Music, the downloaded Amazon Music files are protected by digital rights and cannot be played on other devices or players. To solve this problem, AudFree Amazon Music Downloader was created specifically for downloading Amazon Music. It also serves as a leading Amazon Music converter to convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, WAV and other common formats supported by Tesla media player directly.
In addition, it preserves the original audio quality and related metadata information of Amazon Music. More importantly, it’s not only for Amazon Music premium users, but also for free users. So follow along with AudFree Amable and play Amazon Music on Tesla for free.
How to Download and Convert Amazon Music for Tesla
- Step 1Adjust Amazon Music Output Format and Parameters
- Start by installing AudFree Amable and Amazon Music application on your computer. Run AudFree Amable, click on the three lines icon at the top right of the page, select the Preferences button to launch the Settings window, then tap the Convert section. You can start defining Amazon Music output formats as MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. If necessary, you can also customize other audio parameters for better quality. Besides, you are able to sort the output Amazon Music by artist or album.
- Step 2Import Amazon Music to AudFree Amable
- Please search for your preferred Amazon Music in Amazon Music software. After that, you can directly drag and drop it to the main interface of AudFree Amazon Music Converter. Or copy the Amazon Music link first, then paste it into the search box of AudFree Amable and click the attached Add button to finish importing songs.
- Step 3Download and Convert Amazon Music for Tesla
- Just press the Convert button at the bottom right corner to enter the Convert List window, then you will see the real conversion speed and process of Amazon Music. After the conversion is done, you can click the Converted button with red numbers to see the converted Amazon Music list. You can also find the converted music folder directly on your computer locally. From now on, you can transfer and listen to Amazon Music offline on Tesla via USB port.
How to Transfer Amazon Music to Tesla via USB Flash Drive
When you finish the above operation, you will find all the converted Amazon Music on your computer’s local folder. Next, let’s see how to transfer the converted Amazon Music files to Tesla via USB flash drive.
Step 1. Insert the USB flash drive into your computer and connect it to your computer without a hitch.
Step 2. Navigate to the folder on your computer that contains the converted Amazon Music, then copy and paste these Amazon Music into a folder on the USB device.
Step 3. Disconnect the USB drive from the computer and insert the USB flash drive into the Tesla touchscreen. You can find the Amazon Music files on the Tesla’s built-in media player, and in turn, play any Amazon Music offline on Tesla. Meanwhile, all music information including album art will be displayed on the Tesla touch screen when playing Amazon Music.
Part 3. Summary
There are two options above to assist you to play Amazon Music on Tesla in a breeze. You may be wondering which one is the better choice for you. Choose the most suitable way to enjoy Amazon Music based on your specific needs and let the music accompany you along the way. If you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment below.