Are you accustomed to listening to Spotify on desktop? I think most people install the Spotify app on their mobile phones. Mobile phones are necessities for working, life and enjoyment. It's so convenient and easy to enjoy Spotify music with the phone in hands.
For people who always work with computers, they can also access Spotify songs for entertainment or relaxing without having their phones launched. As we know, Spotify offer the free trial and premium plan to users. If you need to get music on Spotify on your PC, you can follow the ways we introduce to you below. Let's go!
Part 1. Log Into Spotify on Desktop with a Three-month Free Trial
You are required to install the Spotify web app on your PC firstly. Sign up an account and log into it. Then you are allowed to play the music, playlists, albums, podcasts, etc. on the app. But you will encounter some ads from time to time. Fortunately, Spotify offers users three-month free trial of the Spotify Premium, which allows you to download and listen to the music inside the Spotify web app in the trial days. When the days end, you have to think about whether to continue to use the Spotify app.
Part 2. Get Spotify Desktop Downloads on Windows/Mac
If you upgrade your account to a premium one, you can then download Spotify tracks as you like and play them without network. Although it's not cheap as you need to pay $9.99 every month. But you can get millions of Spotify music in high quality. No ads will pop up! You can also skip unlimited songs for perfect music experience.
Here we will show you the way to subscribe to Spotify premium plan to enjoy the music on desktop.
1. Open the web browser and reach the home page of Spotify.
2. Click the "Premium" option on the top menu. You can thereby pick the premium which suits you.
3. A window will show up for you. Now you should fill with your credit card number or Paypal account, security code, and so on. With the operation done, Spotify will charge you $9.99 per month.
Part 3. Listen to Spotify on Desktop for Free
If you are a free user, you can only play music in Spotify app. For downloading Spotify playlists, you have to pay for the service monthly. Is there any tool that enables you to play Spotify without internet on desktop for free? Actually, AudFree Spotify Music Converter is helpful to you. It aims to convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, W4A and W4B files so that the songs can be played on desktop outside the Spotify app. Running at 5X faster speed, the AudFree software offers you lossless Spotify tracks with ID3 tags preserved.
Now let's see how to rip music from Spotify on your PC.
- Step 1Stream Spotify Tracks to AudFree
- Install the AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your computer and launch it. The Spotify app will be opened automatically. Have a look at the Spotify songs and pick some for the conversion. You can drag them to the AudFree interface. Or you can copy and paste their URL to the search bar. Then click the "+" button to upload the songs. You can import 100 songs a time for conversion.
- Step 2Reset Output Parameters of Spotify Songs
- Hitting the "Preference" icon on the top-right, you can decide which format to set and customize the channel, bit rate and sample rate. Moreover, the AudFree Spotify to Desktop Converter allows you to archive the output files by Artist or Album. If you choose the 1X option, the conversion process will be more stable and some unexpected errors will be avoided.
- Step 3Start the Spotify Conversion
Tap on the "Convert" button on the bottom. The Spotify songs will be converted in batch. Within a few minutes, you can get the converted Spotify files in the output folder. Then you can find a Spotify desktop player to listen to Spotify on desktop freely.
Tips: If you use the free trial of AudFree Spotify Music Converter, you can only gain a one-third Spotify file. To get a whole file, you are suggested to purchase the AudFree program.