Sometimes we like to listen to music, but we do not always know the words. That's where the lyrics come in! They help us make sense of the song and understand what the artist is trying to say. Unfortunately, the lyric feature is not available on most music platforms.
Tidal, however, is one of the few that does offer lyrics! Besides its vast, high-quality music library, this is one of the main reasons why users choose Tidal over other platforms. So, how do you find lyrics on Tidal?
The Tidal lyrics feature was recently added to its huge library of features, and many people do not know how to display lyrics on Tidal. Therefore, we have done a little digging to bring you a step-by-step guide on how to get lyrics on Tidal and an alternative way to enjoy Tidal music lyrics if the official feature does not work for you.
View also: How to Get/Share/Add Apple Music Lyrics
Part 1. Can You See Lyrics on Tidal?
Tidal users have requested the addition of lyrics to the platform for a long time, and eventually, Tidal recently decided to adhere to the request by launching the Tidal lyrics feature!
This feature allows Tidal users to view synchronized lyrics while listening to their favorite songs. In fact, the Tidal lyrics feature currently only works on mobile phones, desktops, and the Tidal web player version. It's a little pity that the feature is unavailable for Tidal TV apps. As you can see, the lyrics are displayed in karaoke-style, with the words appearing at the bottom of the screen as the song plays.
By the way, the great thing about this feature is that it is available for both Tidal HiFi and Tidal HiFi Plus users!
Part 2. Latest Features of Tidal Lyrics
The Tidal lyrics feature is still new, and as such, there are not many features available yet. However, the developers have promised to keep updating the feature with more useful ones!
One of the latest additions to the Tidal lyrics feature is the option to choose between two viewing modes: landscape and portrait. This means that you can now display lyrics on Tidal in whichever way is most comfortable for you!
Another useful update is the ability to change how fast or slow the lyrics scroll. This is handy if you want to sing along with the song, but struggle to keep up with the lyrics. Also, for users to enjoy the Tidal lyric feature, they must update the Tidal app to the latest version: v2.10.0 for iOS and v2.26.0 for Android users.
Part 3. How to See Lyrics on Tidal for Mobile/Desktop
Now that we know a little bit more about the Tidal lyrics feature, let's look at how to actually use it! The first thing you need to do is make sure you have the latest version of the Tidal app. If you do not have it, go ahead and update it now before follow the respective guides below.
How to Get Lyrics on Tidal iPhone/Android
Step 1: Update the Tidal app to the latest version.
Step 2: Log in to Tidal on Android or iPhone.
Step 3: Find your favorite Tidal song.
Step 4: On the "Now Playing" screen, tap on the lyrics icon.
Step 5: Scroll down and a sync button will show at the bottom.
Step 6: Tap on the button and you will see lyrics on Tidal.
How to Read Lyrics on Tidal PC/Mac
Step 1: Log in to your Tidal account on your computer.
Step 2: Play a Tidal song that you like.
Step 3: Click on the "Lyrics" button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 4: The lyrics will appear in a new window and you can follow along as you listen to the song.
Part 4. Tidal Lyrics not Working - How to Fix
Sometimes you may find that the Tidal lyrics feature is not working as it should, such as not displaying the lyrics, or that the lyrics are not in sync with the song. If this happens to you, don't worry! We have a permanent solution to help you fix the problem. Typically, the ultimate solution to this problem is to download Tidal music as local files in order to view it on any device that supports the lyrics feature.
However, since Tidal songs are protected by digital rights, this presents a download limitation. Luckily, there is an application called AudFree Tidal Music Converter that can help you download Tidal songs to your computer locally in just a few clicks! Just like its name suggests, it is a professional Tidal downloading tool that can download and convert Tidal songs, playlists, albums to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, and other popular audio formats with lossless quality kept.
Besides, it can keep all the ID3 tags like artist name, album cover, title, etc., in the output files after conversion. The converter also allows you to download Tidal playlists in batches so that you don't have to go through the hassle of downloading each song individually. Once you have downloaded the songs, you can transfer them to any device that supports lyrics, and in turn, you can view the lyrics on Tidal without any problems.
How to Download Tidal Music via AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- Step 1Download, install and register AudFree Tidable
- For starters, download the AudFree Tidable application from the official website. Run the application file to install it. After the installation is complete, launch the app, and the Tidal application will automatically pop up. Next, tap on the "Register" option in the top right corner. Enter your login name and activation code to activate the full version of the software.
- Step 2Customize Tidal music output format to view lyrics
- Again, go to the menu bar and select "Preferences" > "Convert" to find the settings window. From the pop-up window, you can choose your preferred audio output format from the drop-down options, such as MP3, AAC, etc. In addition, you are allowed to customize specific parameters of Tidal music, such as bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Add Tidal music to AudFree Tidable
- Next, find the Tidal songs you want to download and drag them to the AudFree Tidable interface. Besides, you can opt to copy and paste the specific song URL link onto the downloader search box and hit the "+" button to load the song for download and conversion.
- Step 4Download and convert Tidal offline to see lyrics
- Finally, hit the "Convert" button at the bottom to start the Tidal download and conversion process. All the selected songs will be converted to the format of your choice. You can get the converted Tidal songs and enjoy Tidal lyrics on a player where you can see the lyrics.
Part 5. Conclusion
If you've been looking for a way to see lyrics on Tidal, then this guide should help you with that. As you can see, the process is fairly simple and only requires a few steps. In addition, you can use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download Tidal music so that you can get Tidal lyrics on a device where you can view lyrics effortlessly.