Samsung Galaxy Watch is a great wearable watch for you to get time, music playback, make phone calls, observe your physical conditions and so forth. It is a good assistant to access music when you are jogging, walking, swimming, etc. For music enthusiasts, Amazon Music is good to stream on Galaxy Watch as it is one of the most popular streaming music services.
So how to play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch? You will find an effective tool to sync Amazon Music to Galaxy Watch in this post whether you are a free-trial user or a subscriber. Keep moving to get what you need.
Part 1. Best Tool to Play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch
The Galaxy Watch supports MP3, M4A, AAC, OGG, and WMA audio files. However, Amazon Music songs are encrypted so they are not supported by Galaxy Watch. Moreover, Amazon Music has no service for Galaxy Watch. As a result, you have no official way to use Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch for listening.
The only way you can learn from the above is to turn the Amazon Music songs' format to the ones that Galaxy Watch support. It seems to be impossible. But you will be surprised to find the AudFree Audio Capture. The AudFree software is specially designed to convert Amazon Music to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B files. After you make the conversion between Amazon Music and Galaxy Watch with it, you can finally stream the songs on the watch freely.
The converted Amazon Music tracks will be saved as local files so that you can put them on any platforms for your playback. The AudFree program will also keep the songs' ID3 tags. If you want to edit the data, you will have the right with its built-in audio editor. All of the songs can be downloaded in batch because the AudFree tool works efficiently.
Part 2. Steps to Import Amazon Music to Galaxy Watch
Everything will be well with the help of the AudFree Amazon Music Converter. Here is the guide on the steps to use the AudFree tool to get the Galaxy Watch with Amazon Music.
- Step 1Add Amazon Music tracks to AudFree
- Select the right version of AudFree Audio Capture and install it on your computer. Launch it. On the elegant black window, there are some icons of software or browsers. You should confirm that the Amazon Music app or the web browser that leads you to the Amazon Music website is in it. Hit the "+" button to add it to the window if not.
- Step 2Make Amazon Music's settings for Galaxy Watch
- Press on the "Audio" icon on the bottom to select the output format, channel, codec, bit rate and sample rate. You are suggested to choose MP3 as output format, 320 kbps as bit rate, 48000Hz as sample rate to get files of higher quality. Tap on the "OK" button to finish this part.
- Step 3Record and download Amazon Music songs
- Open the Amazon app or Amazon website. Play the songs you want to download. The AudFree Audio Capture will record streaming music from Amazon and save the songs on your computer. Once you want to stop the recording, just click the "Stop" icon. You can locate them in the destination folder.
- Step 4Import Amazon Music tracks to Galaxy Watch
All of the recorded Amazon Music downloads are prepared now. It the time to move them to Galaxy watch. Please follow the tips below to do it.
Load Amazon Music with USB or Bluetooth
1. Connect your phone to the computer with the USB cable or Bluetooth. Transfer the Amazon Music tracks to your phone. Or move them to cloud storage and then download them to your phone.
2. Focus on your Samsung Galaxy Watch. Hit "Galaxy Wearable" > "Add content to your watch".
3. Choose "Add tracks" and select the songs for adding to the watch.
4. Click "Done" to save the setting.
5. Pair Galaxy Buds with your watch. You can then gain a Samsung watch with Amazon Music.
Upload Amazon Music through Gear Music Manager
1. If you have the iPhone, please ensure that its version is later than iOS 12.
2. Tap on the "Music" app on the watch. Hit the phone icon to set the music source as the phone.
3. On the "Now playing" screen, find the "Music Manager" on the bottom of the library. Select "Start" on Galaxy Watch.
4. Open a web browser on your computer. Input the IP address from your watch and make sure the connection is right. Here you can control the music library on your Galaxy Watch. The instructions will be shown on the way to play Amazon Music on Galaxy Watch.