Q: "Can you download Amazon Music to MP3?" This is one of the most searched questions about Amazon Music. According to Amazon's standard music plans, the current standard song is an MP3 file. So, why people are still searching for the answer to this issue?
The reason might be the special protection in those MP3 files. The downloaded Amazon Music files are limited, which are only playable in the Amazon Music app. That is why you can't directly transfer the downloaded Amazon songs to an antique player that can't install the Amazon Music app.
More importantly, those downloaded Amazon tracks are time-limited. Once your Amazon Music subscription expires, you can't listen to your favorite playlists from Amazon Music any longer.
But don't worry. This article will help you completely solve those 2 issues above. In the following parts, I will introduce a practical workaround to convert Amazon Music to MP3. The converted MP3 files are totally unprotected and unlimited.
Part 1. How to Convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3: Tool You Need
This section is an introduction of the key tool that converts Amazon Music Free, Amazon Prime Music, and Amazon Unlimited Music to unlimited MP3.
To get rid of the protection from the original Amazon tracks, the key is to use AudFree Amazon Music to MP3 Downloader. Specifically designed for Amazon Music, this tiny but powerful software is able to download and record Amazon Music to MP3 without losing any original sound quality.
Compared with those Amazon Music to MP3 online tool, this offline program is much more functional. Utilizing the intelligent audio recognition, this smart tool can automatically identify the basic info of the playing song, including title, artist, album, and so forth. Besides, this program is also a music editor with considerable details. You are enabled to manually add or edit the info, trim or merge the audios before finish recording.
With the support of this all-rounded product, you are available to download any music from Amazon, no matter you have Amazon Music membership or not.
Part 2. How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3: Detailed Process
This section will display the complete steps to convert and download Amazon Music to MP3.
- Step 1Play Amazon music with AudFree opened
- Download and open AudFree Amazon Music to MP3 Downloader on your computer. Drag and drop the Amazon Music app or the Chrome browser from the desktop to the interface of AudFree. Double click to open either one of them.
- Tip: To get a more stable downloading process, here I suggest to choose the Chrome browser and visit the Amazon Music web player.
- Step 2Set output formats to MP3 for Amazon Music songs
- Before start to downloading the Amazon songs, please click the "audio" icon on the bottom right place on the interface. In the new page, please change the format to MP3.
- Tip: As for other parameters, here is the best setting for reference: Choose bitrate to 320 kbps and sample rate 48000 Hz for Amazon Prime Music. Select bitrate to 24 bit and sample rate 96000 Hz for Amazon Unlimited Music and Amazon Music HD.
- Step 3Record and convert Amazon music to MP3
- Now enter your Amazon Music library. Find your wanted song in and start to play it. The program will automatically activate and record the current playing track. When the song is almost over, manually hit the 'Stop' > 'Save'. Then press the bounced number to locate the local storage folder.
Now you are successful to get Amazon music to MP3. These downloaded MP3 are valid permanently. You can also convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3 to Android or iOS devices from the local computer.
Tips: How to Purchase MP3 Music from Amazon and Download
Other than subscribing to Amazon Music plans, there is another option to get Amazon Music to MP3. Just directly buy your favorite album from Amazon Music. Then download the purchased music to compatible mobile devices such as Android, iOS, Fire tablets, and so on.
Let's start with the purchase. On the top of the page at Amazon Music, choose 'MP3 Downloads' under the 'Search' drop-down list. Select the song or album you need to buy. Then click 'Buy MP3' for that song or album. You will receive a confirmation of the purchase.
To download the purchased music from Amazon Music, please go to here and choose the option that meets your needs.