Apple Music shuffle is a unique and welcome feature for users looking for a random music experience. Each time you click the shuffle button, Apple Music plays the shuffled playlist in a hidden, pseudo-random order. The Apple Music shuffle algorithm is designed to ensure that you don't hear the same Apple song twice in a row.
If you want to randomly play all songs, a certain genre or artist in your Apple Music library, the Apple Music shuffle will suffice. Follow this article to find out how to turn Apple Music shuffle on and off without hassle.
Part 1. How to Shuffle Apple Music
Generally, you can turn on the shuffle button manually in the Apple Music app. Or it is possible to ask Siri to turn Apple Music shuffle on by a simple voice command.
How to Make Apple Music Shuffle on iOS/Android
1. Shuffle an Apple Music playlist or album. Open the Apple Music app and select an album or playlist to play. At the top of the playlist or album, you will see a 'Shuffle' button, click it to shuffle your Apple Music.
2. Shuffle all the songs or albums in your Apple library. Launch the Apple Music app and tap Library at the bottom of the screen. Select the song or album and tap the Shuffle button at the top of the album or song.
Tip: You can easily shuffle Apple Music by asking Siri. Just say something like, "Hey Siri, shuffle this Apple album."" Hey Siri, shuffle all my songs."
How to Turn Shuffle on Apple Music on Mac/PC
1. Make an Apple Music playlist or album shuffle. Open the Apple Music app or iTunes on your computer and play your favorite music. Click on the Shuffle button at the top of the window to make it change colour.
2. Make all the songs or albums in your library shuffle. Launch the Apple Music or iTunes app and select the Controls > Shuffle section in the menu bar. In the menu highlighted section, click the 'On' button and select the Song or Album.
Part 2. How to Turn Off Shuffle on Apple Music
Now that you know how to shuffle Apple Music on mobile devices and computers, it couldn't be easier to turn off Apple Music shuffle. Follow the steps below to find out more.
How to Turn Shuffle Off on Apple Music for Android/iOS
Tap on the Apple song playing at the bottom of the screen, then hit on the 'Playing Next' and 'Shuffle' button in the bottom right corner. If you find that the Shuffle button is not highlighted, then shuffle has been successfully turned off.
How to Stop Shuffle on Apple Music for PC/Mac
Once you have turned shuffle on Apple Music or iTunes, you can open the currently playing song and click the Shuffle button at the top of the window to shut down Apple Music shuffle.
Part 3. How to Turn Apple Music Shuffle On/Off Freely
As you can see, you can only enable or disable shuffle on Apple Music and iTunes app, mainly because Apple Music songs are protected and cannot be used on other unauthorized devices and players. Want to play Apple Music on other players randomly? You can turn to the professional AudFree Apple Music Converter, designed specifically to convert Apple Music songs to common format.
In fact, this tool effectively converts Apple Music to MP3, WAV, FLAC and other popular formats. In this instance, you have the right to transfer Apple songs to the desired player and thus to turn Apple Music shuffle on or off. It is worth mentioning that this powerful converter will maintain the integrity of all original ID3 and metadata information for Apple Music.
How to Turn Apple Music Shuffle On/Off Freely
- Step 1Load Apple Music to AudFree Auditior
- Install and launch AudFree Apple Music Converter. Click on the first "Add" icon in the bottom left corner to open your iTunes library. Please find the Apple Music song you downloaded and add it to AudFree Auditior.
- Step 2Adjust Audio Parameters for Apple Music
- Click on the 'Format' icon to customize the Apple Music format and parameters. You can choose to set the Apple Music output format to MP3, FLAC and more. You can also set other parameters such as sample rate, codec, channels, etc. Afterwards click the "OK" button to confirm your settings.
- Step 3Download and Convert Apple Music
- Press the "Convert" button and AudFree Auditior will start converting Apple Music to unprotected local files. You can then check the downloaded Apple Music songs for offline playback at any time by clicking on the Converted icon.
- Step 4Turn Apple Music Shuffle On/Off Freely
- Now, you can transfer Apple Music to the device and audio player of your choice. After that, you’re able to turn Apple Music shuffle on and off as needed without any restrictions. In addition, you can listen to Apple Music offline more freely as you wish.
Part 4. In Conclusion
Want to play Apple Music randomly? Apple Music shuffle is a great option. Here are detailed tutorials to enable and disable shuffle in Apple Music. Also, if you want to make Apple Music shuffle on any device and player, then you can't go wrong with AudFree Apple Music Converter, which will definitely surprise you.