There are various reasons that you may want to delete Tidal account. Maybe you're not happy with the Tidal music service, or you're canceling your Tidal subscription. Whatever the reason, it's easy to delete your Tidal account. Deleting your account will remove all associated information, including your profile, playlists, and followers. Therefore, saving all the details you need before you delete a Tidal account is recommended.
If you're fed up with Tidal, this article will be helpful for you. We'll walk you through the process of deactivating Tidal account and then permanently deleting it, step by step.
- Part 1. Why Do You Need to Delete Tidal Account?
- Part 2. Permanently Delete Tidal Account through Website
- Part 3. Delete Tidal Account on iPhone/Android via App Completely
- Part 4. Delete Tidal Account by Sending Email
- Part 5. Back up Tidal Songs before You Deactivate Tidal Account
- Part 6. Conclusion
Part 1. Why Do You Need to Delete Tidal Account?
Before we get into how to delete Tidal account, let's first answer the question: why would you want to do this? There are a few reasons you might want to delete Tidal account completely.
1. You're not using it anymore and want to close your account to stop being charged.
2. You're unhappy with the service and want to cancel your Tidal subscription.
3. You're moving to a different music streaming service and want to deactivate Tidal account.
Part 2. How to Permanently Delete Tidal Account through Website
Whatever your reasons for wanting to delete your Tidal account, the process is relatively simple and straightforward. Let's take a look at how to permanently delete Tidal account through website.
Step 1. Go to Tidal's website and log in to your account.
Step 2. Hover your mouse over your name in the top right corner of the screen and click "Settings" in the drop-down menu.
Step 3. In the "Account" section of the "Settings" page, click the "Deactivate Account" button.
Step 4. On the "Deactivate Account" page, enter your password in the "Password" field and click the "Deactivate Account" button.
Step 5. On the pop-up window that appears, click the "Deactivate" button to confirm that you want to deactivate your account.
Your account has now been deactivated but has not yet been permanently deleted. If you decide you want to reactivate your account, you can do so by simply logging back in. Your account information will still be there, waiting for you.
If you're sure you want to delete your account permanently, there's one more step you need to take. That is requesting Tidal to delete your account.
Part 3. How to Delete Tidal Account on iPhone/Android via App Completely
You can also delete Tidal account on mobile devices via the Tidal for iOS or Android app directly. Let's see how to do that below:
Step 1. Open the Tidal app on your iPhone or Android device and log in to your account.
Step 2. Tap the "More" tab in the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 3. Scroll down and tap "Settings".
Step 4. Tap "Account" in the "Settings" menu.
Step 5. Tap "Deactivate Account".
Step 6. Enter your password in the "Password" field and tap "Deactivate Account".
Step 7. Tap the "Deactivate" button to confirm that you want to deactivate your account.
Part 4. How to Delete Tidal Account by Sending Email
If you cannot delete your Tidal account through the website or app, you can try sending an email request to Tidal's customer support team. Here's what you need to do:
Step 1. Send an email to Tidal's customer support team at [email protected]
Step 2. In the email's subject line, write "Delete my account".
Step 3. In the body of the email, include your username, email address, and the reason you're requesting to delete your account.
Step 4. Send the email and wait for a response from Tidal's customer support team.
Tidal's customer support team may take a few days to get back to you, so be patient. Once they've received and processed your request, your account will be permanently deleted.
Part 5. How to Back up Tidal Songs before You Deactivate Tidal Account
Deleting your Tidal account will also delete all of the music you've saved on your account. So, if there are any Tidal songs or albums you want to keep, you'll need to download them before you delete your account permanently.
You can use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download Tidal songs, playlists, and albums to your computer as MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV files. Once you've downloaded the Tidal songs you want to retain, you can transfer them to your iTunes library or any other music player you use.
Key Features of AudFree Tidal Music Converter
AudFree Tidal Music Converter is available for both Windows and Mac computers and is very easy to use. Here's how to use AudFree Tidal Music Converter to download Tidal songs. Just follow these simple steps.
- Step 1Download and install AudFree Tidal Music Converter
- First, you'll need to download and install AudFree Tidal Music Converter on your computer. You can get the program from its official website or this page. Click the "Download" button and follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Step 2Launch AudFree Tidal Music Converter and log in to your Tidal account
- When the program is installed, launch it and log in to your Tidal account. You'll need to enter your username and password.
- Step 3Select Tidal songs, playlists, or albums you want to download
- Once you're logged in, you'll see all of the songs, playlists, and albums in your Tidal account. Just select the ones you want to download.
- Step 4Choose an output format to download Tidal playlists
- Next, you'll need to choose an output format for the Tidal songs you're downloading. AudFree Tidal Music Converter supports exporting Tidal tracks to MP3, M4A, FLAC, M4B, AAC, and WAV files.
- Step 5Click the "Convert" button to start downloading Tidal songs
- Once you've chosen an output format for Tidal music, click the "Convert" button, and the program will start downloading Tidal songs to your PC offline. Once the downloading process is complete, you'll find all your Tidal songs in the selected output folder.
Part 6. Conclusion
Delete your Tidal account permanently is a process that can be completed in a few simple steps. Make sure you have all the information you need before you begin and remember to back up any Tidal music or playlists you want to keep. Once your account is deleted, it cannot be recovered. Are you ready to say goodbye to Tidal? Follow these steps to delete Tidal account completely.