Q: "I have used Apple Music for a long time, and now I prefer to listen to HiFi streaming music so I subscribe to the Tidal in the meantime. But it is not convenient to manage the tracks in different apps. Does anyone know how to move playlist from Tidal to Apple Music library with keeping original HiFi quality?"
It is true that Apple Music is friendly-used for Apple users, but to be honest, it is not easy to let your music playlist move from Tidal to Apple Music. But don't worry, on this page, I am going to introduce a very useful and practical method that enables you to transfer Tidal playlist to Apple Music in simple 4 steps.
Part 1. Transfer Playlist from Tidal to Apple Music: What You Need
Let's go straight to the point. If you want to move Tidal playlist to Apple Music library with keeping original high quality, there is only one way to help you: to download Tidal music without quality loss, then upload this HiFi Tidal music to Apple Music library.
In other word, to bring this method into use, you need at least a Tidal music downloader and a Tidal music converter to download and convert Tidal music to local streams. But now, here is a better choice called AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter, which is an all-in-one Tidal music downloader and converter, capable of downloading and transferring Tidal tracks to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B, and such kind of unprotected formats with 100% quality kept.
Designed for Tidal music converting, AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter is the first leading product in the field of music conversion, perfectly working at high speed to download every type of track form Tidal with completely raw metadata saved. Artist, album, title, etc. can be found in the converted files for better arrangement. Using this breakthrough software, you will realize how easy and simple to move playlist from Tidal to Apple Music with maintaining the original quality.
Part 2. Move Playlist from Tidal to Apple Music: Step by Step
Please check the following notes before you start the conversion.
- Download AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter on your computer.
- If you have a pre-installed Tidal app from Windows Store, please uninstall it by using a powerful uninstaller then reinstall the normal version from the official website.
- Step 1Move playlist from Tidal to AudFree
- Open AudFree Tidal Playlist Converter. Then the Tidal app will be auto-opened. Please log in to your Tidal account. Find and copy the link of the playlist and paste it to the search box in AudFree. Then tap on the '+' button to import them into AudFree.
- Step 2Reset output parameters of Tidal streams for Apple Music
- Windows users please find the menu icon on the upper sidebar of AudFree. Mac users please check the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' on the menu bar of the Mac system. Then click to Preferences > Convert to open a settings page. Here, you can redefine the output options such as format, bit rate, sample rate, channel, etc. As a suggestion, please choose MP3 as output format.
- Step 3Convert Tidal songs to local files for Apple Music
- Press on the big 'Convert' button in AudFree. Then conversion begins. The converting time relies on how many songs on the list. Please follow the on-screen prompts to locate the target folder when the conversion is finished.
- Step 4Transfer playlist from Tidal to Apple Music
Now you can transfer Tidal playlist to Apple Music from the local folder. Just open the iTunes on desktop. Then find 'Add File to Library' from the drop-down menu and locate to the target folder in Step 3 to upload local Tidal songs to Apple Music.
Tips: How to Sync Tidal Playlist to Apple Music via Soundiiz
There is another way to import Tidal playlist to Apple Music by using Soundiiz, which is an online transferring tool to sync music data between streaming platforms, though the converted music quality may not be the same as the original. But it is still a good way for those who don't have strict requirements for music quality. Now let's have a brief look at how it works.
Step 1. Go to Soundiiz website and log in your account, or to register a new ID by connecting it to your email address or social account.
Step 2. A series of streaming music sites will be listed on the left of the page. Please choose to Platform to Platform in the left panel to open another setting window.
Step 3. On the new window, please pick Tidal as the source service. Then you will be asked to connect your Tidal account with Soundizz.
Step 4. Select categories that you would like to move (tracks, playlists, album, and artists) by clicking the corresponding box in your left library. For instance, if you want to move Tidal playlist to Apple Music, please directly tick the Playlist category.
Step 5. Find and confirm Apple Music as a destination service. Next, you are required to connect your Apple ID to Soundizz. After that, the program will start to transfer in the background.