It can't be denied that Amazon Music is a nice music streaming service to listen to playlists curated by music experts or personalized stations. But it only offers a free 30-day trail to access to Amazon Prime Music unless I pay $119 as the annual membership fee for Amazon Prime, which is too expensive to me. So, my question comes that is there an alternative way to download music from Amazon Prime for offline listening?
It's important to note that Prime Music tracks are not available for downloading to computers no matter you are using Amazon Music desktop app or web player, even if you are a paid Prime subscriber. If you would like to keep Amazon Prime music permanently for offline playback on your computer, the best way is to record Amazon music using a professional streaming music recorder. Here, we will introduce a powerful Amazon Music download app to get Amazon Prime songs forever.
Part 1. Everything We Know about Amazon Prime & Prime Music
Amazon Prime is the paid subscription service marketed by Amazon. With a Prime subscription, Amazon customers can access to free two-day delivery, stream music and videos, get more discounts for other deals, etc. One thing you need pay attention is that Amazon announced to increase the annual Prime membership fee from $99 to $119 in April 2018.
Prime Music is a benefit of the Prime Membership, which offers members of Amazon Prime to listen to, download, and stream favorite music files through Amazon Music app or Amazon Music web player at no added cost. Prime Music allows customers to access to over 2 million on-demand songs for download without advertisements. Besides, subscribers can upgrade to Amazon Music Unlimited to stream tens of millions of the best music for only $7.99 per month.
Part 2. Amazon Prime Music Download – Record and Convert Amazon Prime to MP3
There are so many audio recording tools in the market to capture audio files from any source. With traditional audio recording software, it usually comes with poor output audio quality when capturing audio from Amazon Music library. If you take listening experience into consideration first and would like to get high-quality Amazon Prime Music for playback, AudFree Audio Capture is highly recommended to recording Amazon Prime Music losslessly.
Different from common audio recording apps, AudFree Amazon Prime music downloading solution adopts innovative and creative audio recording and re-encoding technology to capture several tracks from both Amazon Prime Music and Music Unlimited and intelligently split the audio recordings into independent tracks accurately. Plus, AudFree Audio Capture is capable of capturing Amazon streaming music from Amazon Music app and web player and converting them to MP3, FLAC, AAC, WAV, M4A and M4B so that you will be able to play Amazon Prime recorded music on all devices and players that don’t connect with Internet network.
Part 3. How to Capture and Download Music from Amazon Prime Losslessly
Please download and install AudFree Amazon Music download software on your computer in advance. Please be well noted that AudFree Studio offers the free trial version to test its performance before purchasing it. Now, let's get down to capture music from Prime Music with high quality preserved.
- Step 1Set up AudFree Amazon Music Capture
- When you launch AudFree software, you will see the main interface, in which programs installed on your computer will show up automatically. You need to check whether the Amazon Music app or the web browser you use to enter to Amazon Music web player is in the list already. If not, just simply click on the big '+' button to add it directly.
- Step 2Set output format and other parameters
- Before get started to record Amazon Music tracks, you can hit on the 'audio' icon to open the setting window, in which you can define output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC and other audio formats. If you would like to convert Amazon Prime Music to MP3, you should choose MP3 as the output format. Besides, you can also customize bit rate, sample rate, channel and audio codec as you like.
- Step 3Play and capture music from Amazon Prime
- In the starting window, you can select the target program, like Chrome web browser or Amazon Music app to navigate to Amazon Prime audio tracks. Now, you can start to play target music tracks from Prime Music and AudFree will pop up a recording window to record and download Amazon music and divide them into independent music automatically.
- Step 4Edit and save recorded Prime Music as MP3
- To stop the recording process, there are two ways for your choice. You can directly quip the whole web browser or stop playing Prime Music songs and click the Save button to save audio records to your computer. This smart software provides a real-time preview for users to check recorded music files. And you can use the 'edit' function to cut and split unwanted Amazon Music according to your needs.
More Tips: Download Prime Music Offine on iOS/Android Devices
Although you need to use AudFree Audio Capture for Amazon to grab and download Prime Music offline, you will be able to download Prime Music for offline playback on Amazon Music for Android, Amazon Music for iOS and Fire tablets with Amazon Prime Membership. The downloading process is very simple, easy and fast.
Step 1. Download and install Amazon Music app for Android or iOS on your mobile devices.
Step 2. Open this app and discover the music like song, playlist, album, etc. you would like to download.
Step 3. Click the 'More Options' menu ('three vertical dots' icon) and tap the 'Download' option, and Prime Music tracks will automatically download to your mobile devices.
If you are not a member of Amazon Prime but need to download Amazon music tracks for offline listening, you can use AudFree Audio Recorder to record music from Amazon to your local folder on your computer and then transfer them to your mobile devices via USB cable.