People have been looking forward to the arrival of the Tidal Xbox One app, and this demand has not subsided. But there is no official news coming down the pipeline. Instead of waiting for the integration of Tidal and Xbox one, is there any other way to stream Tidal on Xbox One?
Game enthusiasts like to listen to favorite music on Xbox One while playing games. But you couldn't find the Tidal in the Entertainment menu on your Xbox One. Because Tidal is not available for Xbox One currently. Yet nothing is impossible in this world if you try to find it with effort. That is why I have found a useful software, which is able to help you get Tidal on Xbox One without any hassle. In this article, I am going to give you a particular introduction to this lovely tool.
Part 1. How to Stream Tidal on Xbox One - Tool Required
Xbox One supports uploading local music from a USB thumb drive or player. Although this method seems a little bit outdated, it works perfectly. So, it is very necessary to download Tidal music as local music files. By doing this, we can add Tidal music to Xbox One. And we can enjoy these high-quality tracks as background game music on Xbox One.
For the time being, what you need in urgent is a functional tool to download Tidal for Xbox One's playback. AudFree Tidal Music Downloader could be the best option, which is compatible with the latest Tidal app. As the pioneer of Tidal music conversion, it focuses on decrypting and recoding Tidal music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B. All Tidal tracks are saved as local audio files, with 100% original quality preserved.
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal Music for Xbox One
With cutting-edge technology, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader features powerful functions. It can convert more than 100 songs in one playlist at once, download Tidal streams at a fast speed (up to 5X speed). This intelligent tool can not only download Tidal tracks but also podcasts, audiobooks, and radio from Tidal.
The output Tidal tracks come with 100% complete metadata, such as tags of the artist, album, title, and so on. It is very convenient for you to organize the local playlists as you need. Now, let's see how to get Tidal on Xbox One.
- Step 1Drag and paste Tidal tracks and playlists to AudFree
- Please make sure that you have downloaded the Tidal app from the official website (not from Windows Store). Then download and install AudFree Tidal Music Downloader. Launch it and the Tidal app will be opened automatically.
- To add Tidal songs to AudFree, please find the tracks or playlist you like on the Tidal app. Next, please copy the link by clicking the '…' icon next to the song or playlist. Choose to 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link' or 'Copy Playlist Link' to copy Tidal songs. And then paste the URL to the search column in the main interface of AudFree. After that, Simply check the '+' button. A few seconds later, all the songs in the playlist will be loaded to AudFree.
- Step 2Define Tidal output quality for Xbox One
- You can manually customize the output format for Xbox One before conversion. You are able to hit the 'AudFree Tidal Music Downloader' option on the menu bar if you are a Mac user. And when you are using a Windows computer, you can find the 'menu' icon on the top right corner of AudFree's main page, and then click to the 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Later, a new setting window will pop up.
- Here, you can reset the output audio quality by altering the format, sample rate, bit depth, channel, and more. If you want to get the original Tidal music quality, you should choose 'Format' as FLAC/WAV, 'Sample Rate' to 48000 Hz, 'Bit Depth' to 16 bit/24 bit.
- Step 3 Download Tidal music for Xbox One
- Now, tap the obvious 'Convert' bar at the lower right corner on the main page. The program will run at a 5X faster speed to download those tracks into the output formats that you set before. The conversion duration based on the number of songs that you added to AudFree. When the conversion ends, a red spot showing numbers of songs will be prompted on the 'Converted' icon. Please press it to locate the target folder where all converted Tidal streams stored.
Part 3. How to Use Tidal on Xbox One
The Xbox is capable to play local audio files from your flash drive or any portable media player such as iPod. Here, we will take the USB stick as an example to show you how to use Tidal music on Xbox One as background music.
Step 1. Please create a music folder in your USB, naming it 'Tidal Music' will help you find it much easier.
Step 2. Add your local Tidal music files to USB, and then plug out your USB from your computer and insert it into your Xbox One.
Note: It is not available for you to put as many tracks as the drive can be saved to Xbox One, for the reason that the upper limit of input songs is 200.
Step 3. Now, you can choose the media player in the Xbox One to play the Tidal music from the USB drive.
Video Tutorial: How to Stream Tidal Music on Xbox One
That's all things you need to do. Is it easy, right? Here, it's time for you to use AudFree Tidal Music Downloader to download music from Tidal. And then stream Tidal on Xbox One for background music playback when playing games.