If you like to listen to some music, podcasts or radio stations in your daily life, Spotify is definitely a good choice. Spotify is a robust streaming music service provider that is well-known in the world.
It provides millions of ad-free songs for you. You can get a 3-month trial experience and select the music on demand for online and offline listening. Phones or computers both available to have Spotify played. Most importantly, all the songs are of stunning first-class sound quality.
For users who want to get the Spotify songs played on any device, you can make a Spotify account and access to the songs with a premium or a 3-months free trial. But here, we will introduce two better ways to convert Spotify to MP3 online and offline so that you can enjoy Spotify music anytime even without Spotify Premium subscription anymore.
Part 1. Why We Need to Convert Spotify to MP3 Online and Offline
Why do you need to convert Spotify to MP3 online? Spotify tracks could be reached and downloaded in case that you register on the Spotify app no matter you are a premium subscriber or free user. Yet the Spotify music is generated in a distinct format. As a result, it is impossible to play the playlists without the Spotify program owing to the incompatible format. Moreover, all your downloads are cache files. That means you can not save the songs for offline listening.
After you convert Spotify to MP3 format, you can freely download and play your favorite songs on any device without Spotify software.
Part 2. Convert Spotify to MP3 Online
Spotdl.com is a website tool that aims to convert Spotify files to MP3 online. You do not need to install it. So it is considerably convenient for users. To achieve the goal of conversion of Spotify songs to MP3, you just need to paste the links of the tracks you want to convert to the search bar, and then hit the "Convert” button. At last, you will have the transferred Spotify files for playback.
However, sometimes the conversion will stop by accident. In addition, the quality of the music converted is not so satisfactory. Free users can convert and download 500 songs within a month and if you plan to unlock the restriction, you have to purchase it.
Part 3. Convert Spotify to MP3 Offline
Apart from the online Spotify to MP3 converter for converting Spotify to MP3, we recommend you a third-party Spotify to MP3 converting tool - AudFree Spotify Music Converter, which enables you to convert Spotify to MP3 offline. Hence the Spotify playlists could be touched anytime for you.
Specifically designed for the format conversion, AudFree Spotify Music Converter offers you the possibility to convert the Spotify songs to MP3. The Spotify tracks can all be converted online and kept as local files so that you can enjoy them anywhere without the Spotify app.
The output formats you can set are diversified besides MP3, including AAC, M4A, M4B, WAC, and FLAC. The quality of the Spotify tracks will not be damaged at all. Besides, the ID3 tags of the songs will be preserved. The conversion will only cost you a few seconds as it runs at a 5X faster speed.
Below is a detailed tutorial of AudFree Spotify Music Converter for you.
- Step 1 Install and Run the AudFree Spotify Music Converter
- Tag the “Download” button on the official website, then the software would be downloaded. Open it and the Spotify app will be launched synchronously. Here is a tip for you: The trial version of the AudFree program only enables you to convert Spotify downloads to MP3 for one minute. To get the whole transferred files, please pay for it.
- Step 2Import Songs for Converting Spotify Files to MP3
- Pick the Spotify tracks that you wish to transfer. Drag them directly to the conversion window. You can also copy their links and then paste them into the search bar. Finally, they will be uploaded. The Spotify playlists can be transferred in a batch online. Therefore, you can load songs as many as you want to the interface for the conversion.
- Step 3Set the Preference for Converting Spotify Playlists to MP3
- Some preferences are there for you to customize. First of all, you need to choose the output format as MP3. For the sake of better quality, you have the right to personalize the parameters like the channel, bit rate, and sample rate. If you set the conversion speed as 1X, the process would be more stable. The output tracks can additionally be archived as Artist/Album or Artist. What’s more, the names of the uploaded Spotify songs can be reset just with your hitting on the songs. Drop your mouse on the bottom search bar, you can select your favorite output holder.
- Step 4 Convert Songs from Spotify to MP3
- With the above prepared, the Spotify songs here can be transferred. Click the “Convert” icon, then it will begin. It will just cost you a little time and the songs can be converted in batch, which is convenient and user-friendly. When it ends, you can gain the lossless converted files in the history folder. All the ID3 tags of the music are reserved. The transferred Spotify tracks are in the format of MP3. Consequently, you can download and sync them on your device or player anytime.
Part 4. In Conclusion
All in all, both of the two above tools can help you convert Spotify to MP3 online. It’s up to you to make the decision. A truth I want to remind you is that it is easy to convert Spotify to MP3 with the help of AudFree Spotify Music Converter. The AudFree software costs you less and enables you to keep Spotify music forever.
In this regard, you can have the songs without the Spotify app for offline entertainment anywhere. The quality of the transferred Spotify tracks is completely preserved so you don’t need to worry about it. In a word, AudFree Spotify Music Converter is an effective tool for you to convert downloaded Spotify songs to MP3.