Tidal is a powerful music streaming service platform with a subscription revenue model that provides lossless audio and high-definition music videos. Its music streaming services are divided into two levels: Tidal Premium(high quality) and Tidal HiFi(lossless CD quality).
Tidal offers music lovers the ultimate experience with millions of tracks. So there is no doubt that it enjoys a high popularity among users. So how to get music on Tidal for entertainment? There are three ways for you as follows.
Part 1. How to Get Music on Tidal with Premium
If you subscribe Tidal Premium or Hi-Fi plan, you are able to enjoy Tidal music on-demand. In this way, you need to pay $9.99 USD for Premium per month and $19.99 USD for HiFi per month. Both the two options cost a great deal. Yet with a subscription account, you are allowed to access the Tidal music library with ease, and save the music or videos anytime. It's definitely that you would gain a considerably wonderful music experience in the process if you don't care about money.
Part 2. Get Music on Tidal with a 30-days Free Trial
Another way for playing Tidal music is to get Tidal for free with a 30-days free trial. Tons of Tidal tracks, exclusive videos, and Tidal playlists are available for you with the account. Certainly, the trial service helps users to explore Tidal music and it may prompt to their subscription.
However, when the trial period ends, you are prohibited to listen to Tidal songs online. You have to upgrade your account to a premium one for the continuous service.
Part 3. Get Music on Tidal without Premium - Tool required
Besides the two approaches above, here we show you a best tool - AudFree Tidal Music Converter to get Tidal music for offline playing without subscription. With the AudFree software, you can convert Tidal tracks to common audio formats for playback on your device.
Why do you need to convert the format of Tidal music? Because Tidal tracks are set in its own format. The format is not compatible with any other device without the Tidal app. In addition, what the premium subscribers download are cache files, so they have no way to save the Tidal music for offline playing not to mention free users.
That is to say, Tidal music can not be downloaded for a permanent saving in your handsets. Fortunately, AudFree Tidal Music Converter is designed to convert Tidal music to Mp3, M4A, M4B, WAV, AAC and other common-use formats. Thus you can get your Tidal music played and keep it forever on your phone or computer. The conversion cost you little time as the AudFree program runs at 5X faster speed. Moreover, all the Tidal playlists are transferred without quality loss and the ID3 tags will be preserved automatically.
Tutorial of AudFree Tidal Music Converter
AudFree Tidal Music Converter supports both Mac and Windows operating systems. So it's up to you to select the one to install the AudFree software. The following are the steps of the conversion process of Tidal music.
Tips: The trial version of the converter permits a one-minute conversion. You should buy a full one if you want to get the completely transferred Tidal tracks.
- Step 1Upload Music from Tidal to AudFree
- Download the AudFree Music Converter on the website and launch it. The Tidal app would be opened simultaneously at the same time. Then choose the Tidal songs you plan to convert and copy the links of Tidal music and then you can paste them into the search bar. Hit the "+" button, the Tidal files will thereby be imported to the AudFree program.
- Step 2Customize Tidal Output Parameters
- Click the top-right icon "Preference", here are six formats - MP3, M4A, M4B, WAV, AAC and FLAC for you to choose. You can also personalize the channel, bit rate and sample rate for better quality. If you set the conversion speed as 1X fasted speed, some unexpected errors would probably be avoided. What's more, the output tracks could be archived by Artist/Album or Artist. Hit the search bar on the bottom of the conversion window, you can reset your favorite output holder.
- Step 3Convert and Get Tidal Music for Offline Playing
- When all the steps above are finished, just click the "Convert" icon to get the transferred Tidal songs. Then the conversion will begin. In the process, the Tidal tracks will be reserved losslessly. Within a few seconds, you can get the converted files in the history holder. At last, you can get your music on Tidal for offline playing.
Part 4. By Verict
The above are the three ways we introduce to you. You can choose the one that suits you. It can be learned that you can stream the Tidal music directly with your account no matter you are premium subscribers or free users. Both of the two ways have their own advantages and disadvantages.
On the other hand, if you switch with the AudFree Tidal Music Converter, you can easily convert the Tidal music to a format you need. Consequently, it will be quite helpful for you to get Tidal music played on the music players or any other device anytime.