People have been looking forward to the arrival of the Tidal Xbox One app, and this demand has not subsided. But there is no official news coming down the pipeline. Instead of waiting for the integration of Tidal and Xbox one, is there any other way to get Tidal on Xbox One?
Game enthusiasts like to play music on Xbox One while gaming. But you couldn't find the Tidal in the Entertainment menu on your Xbox One. Because Tidal is not available for Xbox One currently.
Yet nothing is impossible in this world if you try to find it with effort. That is why I have found useful software, which can help you play Tidal on Xbox One without using the Tidal for Xbox app. In this article, I am going to give you a particular introduction to this lovely tool and the detailed guide.
Part 1. How to Make Tidal Xbox One Work Together - Tool Required
Is Tidal on Xbox One? The answer could be obvious from what we discussed above. But Xbox One supports uploading local music from a USB thumb drive or player. Thus, we can play Tidal on Xbox One from the USB port or player. Although this method seems a little bit outdated, it works perfectly.
So, it is very necessary to download Tidal music as local music files. By doing this, we can stream music to Xbox One from Tidal. And we can enjoy these high-quality tracks as background game music on Xbox One.
For the time being, what you need in urgent is a functional tool to download Tidal for Xbox One's playback. AudFree Tidal Music Downloader could be the best option. It is compatible with the latest Tidal app. As the pioneer of Tidal music conversion, it focuses on converting Tidal music to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B.
All Tidal tracks are saved as local audio files, with 100% original quality preserved. It can make Xbox Tidal 100% integration.
Part 2. How to Convert Tidal for Xbox One
With cutting-edge technology, AudFree Tidal Music Downloader features powerful functions. It can convert more than 100 songs in one playlist at once, download Tidal streams at a fast speed (up to 5X speed). It can not only download Tidal music but also podcasts, audiobooks, and radio.
The output Tidal tracks come with 100% complete metadata, such as tags of the artist, album, title, and so on. It is very convenient for you to organize the local playlists as you need. Now, let's see how to convert Tidal for Xbox One X. After that, you can stream music to Xbox One without the help of the Xbox Tidal app.
- Step 1Drag and paste Tidal tracks and playlists to AudFree
- Please make sure that you installed the Tidal app from the official website (not from Windows Store). Then download and install AudFree Tidal Music Downloader on your computer desktop. Launch it and the Tidal app will be opened automatically.
- To add Tidal songs to AudFree, please find the tracks or playlist you like on the Tidal app. Next, please copy the link by clicking the '…' icon next to the song or playlist. Choose to 'Share' > 'Copy Track Link' or 'Copy Playlist Link' to copy Tidal songs. And then paste the URL to the search column in the main interface of AudFree. After that, simply check the '+' button. A few seconds later, all the songs in the playlist will be loaded to AudFree.
- Step 2Define Tidal output quality for Xbox One
- You can manually customize the output format for Xbox One before conversion. You are able to hit the 'AudFree Tidal Music Downloader' option on the menu bar if you are a Mac user. And when you are using a Windows computer, you can find the 'menu' icon on the top right corner of AudFree's main page. And then, click on the 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. Later, a new setting window will pop up.
- Here, you can reset the output Tidal quality by altering the format, sample rate, bit depth, channel, and more. If you want to get the better quality, you should choose 'Format' as FLAC/WAV, 'Sample Rate' to 48000 Hz, 'Bit Depth' to 16 bit/24 bit.
- Step 3 Download Tidal for Xbox One
- Now, tap the obvious 'Convert' bar at the lower right corner on the main page. The program will run at a 5X faster speed to download those tracks into the output formats that you set before. The conversion duration based on the number of songs that you added to AudFree. When the conversion ends, a red spot showing the numbers of songs will be prompted on the 'Converted' icon. Please press it to locate the target folder where all converted Tidal streams stored.
Part 3. How to Get Tidal on Xbox One X
The Xbox is capable to play local audio files from your flash drive or any portable media player such as iPod. Here, we will take the USB stick as an example to show you how to let Xbox One use Tidal as background music.
Step 1. Please create a music folder in your USB, naming it 'Tidal Music' will help you find it much easier.
Step 2. Add your local Tidal music files to USB, and then plug out your USB from your computer and insert it into your Xbox One.
Note: It is not available for you to put as many tracks as the drive can be saved to Xbox One. For the reason that the upper limit of input songs is 200.
Step 3. Now, you can choose the media player in the Xbox One to play Tidal background music from the USB drive.
Part 4. Final Verdict
That's all things you need to do. Is it easy, right? Here, it's time for you to use AudFree Tidal Music Downloader to download music from Tidal for Xbox One. Before the Tidal app for Xbox come, you can use this way to play Tidal music on Xbox One when playing games. By the way, you can also refer to this method to play Tidal on Xbox Series X without limits. Let's start to play games with background music from Tidal on Xbox One.