Great changes have taken place in people's musical entertainment as time goes by. Nowadays, the streaming music service has been more and more popular. Tidal is one of the most welcome platforms, allows music enthusiasts to explore a new music world with over 80-million tracks.
By subscribing to Tidal Free or HiFi plan, you can enjoy good sound-quality or lossless High-Fidelity music on Tidal-installed devices. Is it perfect with regard to the Tidal music playback? Is this the end of Tidal's playback? Not really!
It's time to take out your music from the Tidal app with the assistance of the Tidal to MP3 converter. If you are interested in playing Tidal music on all devices without to install the Tidal app, here is the best Tidal MP3 converter for Mac and Windows for this job.
Part 1. Best Tidal to MP3 Converter for Mac/Windows - AudFree Tidable
AudFree Tidal Music Converter is the unique Tidal music converting tool. It's specialized in downloading music from Tidal HiFi and Free library. As the name suggests, it's also capable of do Tidal songs format conversion to make them more compatible.
It enables users to convert Tidal to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, and M4B on computers running Mac or Windows operating systems. By adopting the most-advanced encoding technology, it only takes one minute to convert a 5-minute Tidal song to MP3 on PC without damaging the original quality.
To get MP3 files from Tidal quickly, AudFree Tidal to MP3 Converter is easy to operate. You just need to copy and paste the Tidal track URL to it, and click the 'Convert' button, all Tidal MP3 tracks will be downloaded to your computer for a while.
Impressive Features of AudFree Tidal to MP3 Converter
- Download Tidal music, playlists, albums offline even using Tidal Free plan
- Convert Tidal to MP3 and other plain audio formats, like FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc.
- Play Tidal songs on all portable and popular devices without the Tidal app
- Backup lossless Tidal songs to SD card, USB drive, etc.
- Be compatible with the latest Tidal app version
- Work at 5X conversion speed while converting Tidal files
- Classify the output Tidal music library by album or artist
Part 2. How to Use AudFree Tidal to MP3 Converter
Can't wait to have a try of this Tidal MP3 converter? Just download it on your Mac or Windows PC and then follow the detailed steps to use it without touching the quality. Here, we will take the AudFree Tidal to MP3 Converter for Windows as an example below.
What Tools You Need to Prepare
- A computer running Windows operating system
- AudFree Tidal Music Converter for Windows
- Step 1Adjust music output format in Tidal MP3 converter
- Please launch this excellent Tidal to MP3 converter on your computer, the built-in Tidal Web Player will display automatically at the same time. In general, the Tidal to MP3 converter can convert added Tidal songs to MP3 by default. But you can still open the setting window by clicking the 'Preferences' > 'Convert' button to customize other audio parameters. By the way, it also supports FLAC, WAV, M4A, and other audio output formats.
- Step 2Add Tidal music and playlists for conversion
- To add Tidal music and playlists to AudFree music converter for Tidal to MP3, you can search the music that you'd like to convert to MP3 on the Tidal Web Player. Once found out, please tap the Tidal playlist. All songs in this playlist will show up and the gray '+' button will be blue. You can simply press this button, all songs will be loaded to this smart Tidal MP3 converter.
- Step 3Convert Tidal Music to MP3
- It's also available to add Tidal songs for conversion by doing the above step. After that, please press the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner of the main screen to start the downloading process. All Tidal MP3 music tracks can be converted by AudFree Tidal to MP3 Converter to the destination folder on your computer directly.
Part 3. FAQs about Tidal to MP3 Converter
Q1: Why Create a Tidal to MP3 Converter?
What makes Tidal stand out is its high-fidelity sound quality, while other streaming music services, such as Spotify, Apple Music can stream up to 320kbps audio files.
But similar to other services, Tidal prevents users from playing music, albums, and playlists on authorized devices. However, what Tidal to MP3 converter does is to remove these restrictions and convert Tidal music to plain tracks with ease. It helps users enjoy Tidal music without any hassle.
Q2: Is There a Tidal to MP3 Converter Online?
There is no well-designed software to convert Tidal to MP3 online on the market. But if you don't mind using the traditional recording method to extract MP3 files from Tidal, some online audio recorders for Tidal can meet your needs.
Q2: Is There a free Tidal to MP3 Converter?
There are some free Tidal to MP3 converters released on Github, such as Athame Tidal, Tidal-Media-Downloader, etc. It's well-noted that the output audio quality by free tools is lossy. It may damage your listening experience.
Part 4. Final Word
Some people might say that why you need to get MP3 from lossless. Anyway, the MP3 format has high compatibility, which makes Tidal playback on any device possible.
If you don't use a professional Tidal to MP3 converter, you will be limited to play Tidal songs within the Tidal app on selected devices. A small number of media players are compatible with the Tidal tracks.
Therefore, it's necessary to get a Tidal to MP3 converter and download MP3 files from your Tidal files. If you more care about music quality, you can also convert Tidal to lossless FLAC, WAV for the charming audio experience.