There is no doubt that Tidal is one of the best music streaming services providing users with nice listening experience with the tiers of Tidal Premium (high quality) and Tidal HiFi (lossless CD quality). But it also comes with a shortcoming that Tidal lovers can only play Tidal music on devices compatible with Tidal app. That's to say, you can't take full control of your Tidal playback even subscribing its service.
What if you'd like to listen to Tidal music on portable devices, like MP3 players? Obviously, the best way is to convert Tidal to MP3 so that you can transfer Tidal MP3 files to other popular devices for playback without Tidal app. Here, we will introduce a professional and unique Tidal to MP3 converter to help you convert Tidal music and playlists to MP3 with three steps only.
Part 1. How to Convert Tidal to MP3: Tool You'll Need
Have you tried to search 'Tidal to MP3' in Google to get an easy-to-use Tidal to MP3 converter or an effective way to help you convert Tidal playlist to MP3? If yes, the results could be disappointed you as there is no direct way on how to get Tidal songs to MP3 but only some pages focusing on recording Tidal music to MP3 instead.
Fortunately, AudFree Software has realized the demand of Tidal music addicts, and developed and created an excellent AudFree Tidal to MP3 Converter, which can not only get rid of DRM from Tidal music but also download and convert Tidal music streams to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B with all ID3 tags preserved.
By adopting innovative music converting technology, it runs at a 5X faster speed when downloading Tidal to MP3. With the assistance of this smart tool, you can play Tidal tracks on any device and music player without a problem.
Part 2. Tutorial: How to Convert Tidal Music to MP3 with Ease
AudFree Tidal Music Converter is available for Mac and Windows operating system. You can choose the right free version and install it on your computer. It's also worth noting that the free mode can convert the first one minute of each Tidal music to test its features, you'd better purchase the full version to convert Tidal songs to MP3 without any restriction.
- Step 1Load Tidal music and playlists to AudFree Tidal converter
- When you launch this one-stop Tidal to MP3 converter from your computer desktop, Tidal app will be launched as well automatically. To add Tidal files, please discover the favorite Tidal tracks on the opening Tidal app, and copy the link of Tidal playlist or track. And then, please enter to AudFree program and paste the Tidal link to the search box of AudFree and click the '+' button to load them for a while.
- Step 2Set Tidal output format as MP3 and adjust other parameters
- To export Tidal music to MP3 files, you need to define the output format as MP3. Just click the 'AudFree Tidal Music Converter' from the Apple menu bar on Mac or 'menu' icon of AudFree tool on PC to choose 'Preferences' > 'Convert' icon, and then the setting windows will pop up. You can set output format as MP3 or other common formats and customize Tidal music quality by adjusting the audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, etc.
- Step 3Star to download and convert Tidal to MP3 for offline playback
- After all settings have done successfully, please simply hit on the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner to download and convert protected Tidal songs to MP3 audio files with zero quality loss. The conversion time depends on how many playlists you have added before. After conversion, please click the 'history' > 'search' icon to locate converted Tidal MP3 songs directly.
Bottom Line: Play Tidal Music Anywhere by Converting to MP3
With Tidal paid subscription, no matter for Tidal Premium or Hi-Fi service, you're able to access to Tidal's large music library with more than 60 million songs. Furthermore, Tidal offers the 'Download' option for subscribers to download all Tidal music for offline listening.
But it's really necessary to convert Tidal to MP3 for better Tidal music entertainment since Tidal app is not available for some popular devices and music players. Thanks to this powerful AudFree Tidal to MP3 Converter, which offers the way on how to get Tidal songs to MP3, we can play Tidal music on MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, smart speakers, etc. offline without having to install Tidal app on devices.