Speaking of downloading Spotify playlists, the best and easy way is to upgrade Spotify subscription to Spotify Premium and then you can directly switch the 'Download' button at Spotify app to download Spotify songs for offline playback.
But how about downloading Spotify playlists to MP3? Even if with a Spotify paid plan, you can only download Spotify songs as cache files, which are encoded in Ogg Vorbis files. Obviously, it doesn't work to get MP3 files from Spotify via subscription.
What you should do to convert Spotify to MP3? If you have no idea, please just refer to the effective solution in this article. You can find extraordinary Spotify playlist downloader, which enables you to download Spotify playlists to MP3 2019.
Part 1. Download Spotify Playlist to MP3: What Tool You'll Need
Renowned worldwide for its free and premium tiers, Spotify is one of the most popular streaming music services. With a Spotify Premium subscription, users have the privilege of listening to Spotify playlists offline and being not disturbed by ads, enjoying unlimited skips of music playback. As for Spotify Free users, they can also play Spotify music and playlists online, etc.
But all of them can access to Spotify songs on selected devices bundled with Spotify app. If you'd like to play Spotify on MP3 player, transfer Spotify playlist to a USB drive for backup, burn Spotify songs to CD, etc. the first obstacle you need to sweep is to download a Spotify playlists to MP3. So that Spotify files can be compatible with other devices and players.
This is the reason why AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader is created and developed in the market. It's an excellent and innovative tool for both Spotify free and premium users to download Spotify playlists as local files and convert them to MP3, FLAC, WAV, M4A, etc. preserving 100% lossless ID3 tags and lossless quality in the Spotify MP3 downloads.
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Songs to MP3 - Detailed Steps
AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader is available for both Mac and Windows operating system. To show the complete tutorial on how to download Spotify playlist to MP3, here we will take Windows version as an example. For Mac users, you can follow How to Download Spotify Playlists to MP3 on Mac to get step-by-step guide.
- Step 1Copy and paste Spotify link to AudFree
- Install the AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader on your PC and launch it by simply clicking the shortcut icon of this tool. Please make sure you have downloaded the official Spotify desktop app on your Windows computer. (It doesn't work with Spotify app for Windows Store version). Now, you will see Spotify app will be opened automatically.
- There are two ways to add Spotify playlists to this software. One is to drag and drop Spotify music to AudFree's main interface. The other is to copy and paste Spotify playlist link in the search box of AudFree. If you have lots of songs, it could be simpler by using the second way.
- Step 2Define Spotify playlist output format as MP3
- Now, you need to open the setting window of AudFree by tapping the top hamburger menu bar > 'Preferences' option. Just go to the 'Convert' section and choose 'Output Format' button to scroll down the button to choose 'MP3' as the output format. Besides, you can also choose 'Channel', ' Sample Rate', or 'Bit Rate' to customize other audio parameters as you like. Don't forget the check the mark after 'Archive output tracks by' to export Spotify playlists by album or artist.
- Step 3Download Spotify playlist to MP3
- When all settings are done, the next step is to touch the big 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner of the main interface and then AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader will start to download added music from Spotify to MP3. In general, it will work at 5X faster speed. If you'd like to make the conversion stable, you can also set the conversion speed as 1X. After conversion, you can locate Spotify MP3 playlist downloads by clicking the 'history' icon and start to transfer Spotify playlists to all devices for playback without limitations.
Video Demo: How to Download Spotify Playlist to MP3
This video shows you how to use AudFree Spotify Playlist Downloader to download music from Spotify to MP3 files. After that, you can transfer Spotify MP3 files to other devices for offline playback even without Spotify app.