Is there any solution on how to get free Spotify Premium forever? I would like to enjoy Spotify music when running outside. However, Spotify allows free Spotify users to listen to Spotify songs on devices that connect to network only. To download music for offline listening, I am required to upgrade to Spotify Premium. Although I can get at up to 50% discount to subscribe Spotify Premium Student, it's still too expensive to me. So, I'm here to know the legal way that how I can create free Spotify Premium account for free.
With subscribing to Spotify Premium, you can download music for listening anywhere, play any ad-free track with high quality offline as well as skip unlimited tracks. Expect for that it's not cheap as it needs to charge $9.99 per month, there is no gainsaying that Spotify paid subscribers can get more perfect listening experience.
So why not get Spotify free Premium forever? Here, I will introduce two legal workarounds to achieve it. Let's see how.
Method 1. How to Get 30-day Spotify Premium Free Trial
If you always use Spotify to listen to music, you could be familiar with its rules of Premium. When getting into the home page of Spotify, you will be noticed that you can try Premium free for 30 days, try free 60-day Premium trial, or update to 3-month Spotify Premium free trial account. Although this offer rule changes frequently, it allows you to get Spotify Premium with no cost. Taken 30-day free trial as example, I will give the detailed tutorial on how to upgrade to Premium freely on your Mac or PC.
Step 1. Choose the right web browser and enter to the home page of Spotify.
Step 2. Touch the 'Premium' option at the top-right menu bar, and you will see 'Start Free Trial' and click it.
Step 3. It will pop up a new window, in which you are required to fill with your payment info, like card number or PayPal account. Once done, you can enjoy the charm features of Premium for free.
Note: Please pay attention that you must cancel Spotify free trial before the 30-day trial period ends, or Spotify will be automatic renewal for $9.99/month. Besides, if you are using mobile phone to play Spotify music, you need to know that Spotify Premium service offers the 7-day free trial for mobile only.
Method 2. How to Get Spotify Premium for Free Forever After Free Trial
Before we introduce the alternative way to get Spotify Premium free upgrade, we need to have a full knowledge of Spotify tracks. Spotify music comes with special Ogg Vorbis format and is protected by DRM technology. As consequence, only if the free trial period ends, you will have no permission to enjoy the Premium features. (It's also the key reason why you can't listen to Spotify songs offline with a free account.) Put it another, if you are looking for the effective way on how to use Spotify Premium for free, you need to remove DRM from Spotify music.
As to bypass Spotify DRM protection, we can meet AudFree Spotify Music Converter, which is an excellent Spotify DRM removal solution designed to break DRM lock from Spotify losslessly. No matter you are using a free or premium account, it can help you download 320kbps Spotify songs/playlists/albums to any device with ID3 tags kept, including year, title, artwork cover, artist and more. Besides, it enables you to convert Spotify to MP3, FLAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A and M4B so that you can play Spotify music on any music player.
To make it easier, here is the complete tutorial to guide you how to download and convert any content from Spotify while removing DRM lock with the help of AudFree Spotify Music Downloader. After that, you can take a full control of Spotify files in the same way as Spotify Premium subscription.
- Step 1Import Spotify songs/playlists to AudFree
- Launch AudFree Music Converter for Spotify on your Mac or PC. And you will see that Spotify app will be opened automatically. You can start to discover favorite tracks from Spotify, and then please drag and drop them to the converting window of AudFree. Or you can copy and paste the link of Spotify songs to the search box and click the '+' button to add music files.
- Step 2Customize output format and other audio parameters
- Please tap the top menu bar -> Preference, AudFree will show up a new window for users to adjust audio settings. You can define output format as MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A and M4B. In this window, you can also customize other output audio parameters, like bit rate, sample rate, audio channel, etc. It offers the option to classify output tracks by artist or album.
- Step 3Remove DRM and download music from Spotify
- You can launch the converting process by click the 'Convert' button at the bottom-right corner of the main interface. And this smart software will start to convert protected Spotify songs to DRM-free audio files for offline playback. When the conversion process is over, you can locate unprotected Spotify tracks on destination folder.
Bottom Line: Use Free Spotify Premium Account to Listen to Music Offline
With a free Spotify account, you can choose to upgrade to Spotify Premium free trial to get 30-day Spotify Premium to enjoy Spotify offline playback or just use AudFree program to download Spotify music for offline listening on all devices.
But here, we highly recommend you to combine two methods to get free Spotify Premium for better music entertainment. That's to say, you can update to Spotify Premium account with the 30 days free trial and install AudFree Spotify Music Converter to remove DRM protection and download high-quality songs, playlists or albums freely.
After that, you can listen to all downloaded ad-free Spotify music without internet and play high-quality audios from Spotify on any device without restriction. Now, it's time for you to get Spotify Premium free forever. If you have any question of Spotify free Premium, please leave them on the comment area and then we will help you fix the issues so that you will be able to play Spotify playlists with Premium features.